madbannana madbannana 46-50 8 Answers Mar 26, 2009

He has a concrete deficiency. Include more concrete in his diet.

Best Answer

What Tearaway said. Sheesh, didn't you read the manual that came with the cat? I don't read all the manuals I get but some you just have to. My television exploded but my pet is still intact... you just have to know whats important.

Best Answer

Scenting and marking by other cats is most likely what your cat is reacting to. Or any other scents from other animals.<br />
If it is a driveway or street where cars park, it could be the drips of antifreeze that pets find so attractive and tasty. Antifreeze is poisonous and lethal to pets.

Best Answer

cats can be retarded mine chews on plastic bags.

Best Answer

All of the above answers except needing more concrete are possible reasons. It could be the rock salt, that's why cats like to lick people, esp their feet, for the salt. More probably it's the anti-freeze that has dripped. It is poisonous in larger amounts. Check to see if there are pink or green colors staining the cement. Then you know it is anti-freeze for sure. You should check with the vet tho if it persists.

Best Answer

Feed your ***** more milk- might be a calcium deficiency. I taught mine to actually say the word milk. Meeowk! She begs every night, and I reward her, she is the best mousetrap ever!

Best Answer

because tearaway thought of my answer before i did... :(<br />
hey the cat manual is amazing its a good read... try it unorginalforumID

Best Answer