Then I wake up and yell at him and he lets me go back to sleep.
Andygrace Andygrace 46-50, F 23 Answers Oct 24, 2009

He loves you and wants you to know it's 6 a.m. and you'll be getting up soon.

Best Answer

he punches you to wake you up for some reason... to go out.. to eat... to play....

it lets you go back to sleep cuz you yelled at him and apparently scared him. Poor thing... why not sleep with your bedroom door shut so he won't bother you?

Best Answer

He wants your attention. Negative attention is better than no attention.

Best Answer

because he's a cat. don't bother trying to understand. you never will.

Best Answer

I really want a picture of your cat punching you. The thought made me giggle. But most likely he does it because he can, he may have a reason, he may not, cats are funny like that.

Best Answer

My cat wakes me up with his wet nose in my face always an hour before I have to get up for work. He wants me to scratch his head and pay attention to him. He has no respect for my sleep. Your cat probably wants the same thing. The problem is if you give in then they know that hitting you in the face works and then they won't stop.

Best Answer

Maybe he was saving you from a spider bite!

Best Answer

Because he is the heavyweight champion of the world.

Purrrr.

Best Answer

this made me laugh

he may want attention or need something from you

Best Answer

aww!! so adorable!!! little fuzzy paws punching you in the face!!! "ennhh!!! fuzzy little punches to you mister!!"

Best Answer

I had a cat that used to do that... it would come onto the bed and pat my nose... for breakfast! He had a cat door, so it wasn't that.

Best Answer

He's a cat so it's most likely only because he can. He probably has fun testing the limits of your sanity, I know mine do lol.

Best Answer

my cat does this all the time, usually for food lol

Best Answer

because he can........:.)

Best Answer

Hmm, get up n find out, mine shouts at me lol

Best Answer