missjo32 missjo32 31-35, F 16 Answers Apr 18, 2012

Probably gives her a great vantage point. And she gets to be near you to boot.<br />
I had a cat that did that sort of thing. She was long and would stretch out from one of my shoulders to the other and purr in my ear. Her name was "Cookie". Great cat.

Best Answer

Knowing cats, I suspect she is just getting into a good position to stick her butt in your face!

Best Answer

We have 4 cats and out of all of them 3 sit on our shoulders! I wondered if others had kitties that did this lol. We are lucky to have very affectionate kitties!

Best Answer

made me laugh, my kitten is called molly and i said she should be polly! its cute but quite annoying everythime i stand still for more than few seconds she climbs up my jeans to my shoulder!

Best Answer

*giggles* my cat does that too-except she will stretch out across both my shoulders so i have her almost like a scarf lol shes done that since i got her a year ago-its kinda cozy :P

Best Answer

I'd say one of the fallowing she want to up high, to be with you and because she knows just how awesome it is!

Best Answer

That is funny---

Best Answer

I used to have a cat who would suck the water out of my hair when I got out of the shower.

Best Answer

I used to have a kitten that used to suck my ear lobes so sweet but really gross, cats are strange but wonderful creatures so misunderstood x

Best Answer

Soames our cat likes to do that too! He's just a doggie. :-)

Best Answer

Because she's not a lapdog? What's the punchline? :)

Best Answer