When i shoot meth my crotch gets hot... whats happeningggg?
Addicted9 Addicted9 18-21, F 20 Answers Oct 5, 2011

I don't know why your "crouch" gets warm when shooting meth. I can tell you stop shooting meth and you won't have to worry about it. Stop the meth. You wanna look like you're 50 before you're 30? Quit the meth. Hell, I'd rather be castrated than do meth.

Best Answer

uhh **** u, u dont no ne amount tht i do...... so ill look much better then u when im 30

Best Answer

Stop shooting meth you dope! What's wrong with you? Smoke weed like everyone else! And why are you so hostile in your replies? You KNOW that stuff is terrible for you and its one hell of a monster to try to get off your back. I think its the most addictive and hardest to COMPLETELY quit drug besides heroin. You're so young and you have no idea how screwed your life will be if you don't stop it now. If you're damaged like the rest of us, why not try to work past all the BS family members, "friends" or associates have done to you and make your life into something to be proud of. Get some help hon. You have got to know that it literally destroys lives. Why do you feel that you're any different from them?

Best Answer

i got a bong givien to me today

Best Answer

I got a bong given to me today ni

Best Answer

Its the devil sucking you off you like that ?

Best Answer

Probably because your heart is racing and pumping blood throughout your body at a higher rate and being that it feels as though your crotch is warm...that could most likely be due to the fact that that area has a tremendous amount of nerves....all in all it is much like having a "niacin flush"<br />
To address another part of this which I truly don't have to state the obvious that meth is extremly unhealthy regardless of how it is ingested....your right..it is your life and you are the one who has to face the consequences for your actions......but when you post a question like this you also have to accept the advice and or comments of others....so like I believe.....if you don't think your going to like the answer the.don't ask the question.....so go ahead and use your meth cause I am sure the rest of us just can't wait to flip the bill for another locked up person

Best Answer

Nice! People talk about being honestin here but girl, this question is the most honest anyone could be about themselves admitting a drug addiction! I myself have used meth now for 20 yrs I still have all my teeth, I'm not sucked up and at 40, I look like I'm in my early thirtys. Now to answer your question, the reason it effects you that way is because the drug triggers the pleasure sensors in your brain (seritonin) so when it does it causes a cascade of euphoria threw your body. Your crotch having the most sensitive pleasure sensors go into overdrive. that's why sex after a shot is better, because everything is magnified.

Best Answer

It's just your body letting you know that your balls will fall off soon if you keep using meth...don't worry just keep doing what you are doing ....you are right where your best thinking got you....

Best Answer

Love this!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

i dont have testes i have a *****.

Best Answer

im busy ur ugly have a nice day

Best Answer

**** u

Best Answer

You probably stop immediately ,that stuff burns you out from the inside out.That is a reaction to the drug you are taking.Your teeth will also rot in due time.It also ages you very quickly.That is a horrible drug to be on.Just for your info!

Best Answer

my life my choice. **** off. ohh n u have to smoke it for ur teeth to go ick, or snorting it. i said shooting u kyke.

Best Answer

I hate to say it but so far everyone is right. Keep this lifestyle up and youll be dead before your 30. Theres nothing left for you in that scene. Turn yourself around and enjoy life, there are so many wonderful things to see out in the world.

Best Answer

Because it's destroying your body and all its tissues, along with your life.

Best Answer

ur wasting my time and im sure someone destroyed ur life so im happy to destroy my own,,, like my dad didnt rape mee

Best Answer

It's your ***** telling you that it needs **** to go with the dope. Keep it up!

Best Answer

Because it's good meth! ... Over the last 4 years I've only done it maybe 10 times. It's a God Sent for your sex life because it turns me into a raging sex machine. Far more important than that was the effect it had on my wife. It's very difficult to get my wife to the level where she is comfortable enough admit her true desires. She's always so uptight and worry about what other people might think or happen to see. I had heard good things about it but I had no idea how good. I took her out to a club where we got a VIP room. On our way back to the VIP she noticed 2 very good looking guys and made a b line for them. When she asked them to come hang out with us in our private room they had a look of disbelief. They jumped at the chance and followed us in. I allowed them to sit next to her which ended up being the best think I could have done. I was talking to one of them for what couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 minutes. The conversation had kept my focus in the complete opposite direction of Sabrina. I turned around to see how she was doing and it appeared that she was doing down right AWESOME. The sofas were deep and comfortable for lounging, I wondered why she was sitting on the edge. I got my answer very quickly and believe me it was a good one. She grabbed him by the belt and pulled him in closer. She slowly unzipped his pants and then slid her hand for a few seconds before returning with his rapidly expanding ****. She opened her mouth and he shoved it in. Before I knew both guys were standing side by side taking turns ******* her mouth. A few times I saw her attempt to put both of them in her mouth at the same time. When the club closed I took her to a motel where the were I had them waiting. One of them led her to the room and began having his way with her. As soon as she was settled in and I could tell she was enjoying herself the other guy came in and joined the action. I waited until she had been good and primed before I joined in as well. We showed her no mercy providing her a non-stop barrage of rock hard *****. When we were done her ***** was mangled, stretched out and gaped beyond recognition. The point is it made her ***** warm and look what happened. <br />
Honestly, with results like that it's hard not to sing it's praises.

Best Answer

hahahaha, trooooollll question.

Best Answer

It means you will spontaneously combust soon and rid the world of another meth head. <br />
Get some help!

Best Answer

Great answer!

Best Answer

u get some help *****. u aint my momma and u look stupid!! i asked a legitimate question expecting mature answers, **** you

Best Answer

the only wise eye u got is ur ******* and ill b tearin that up later

Best Answer

Actually it is a really stupid question considering doing meth, regardless of how, is brainless to begin with. And these are mature answers from older, wiser and more mature people than you who have probably had more life experiences than you will probably dream (unless you have other kavorkian cocktails in your cookbook). Ah hell, you aren't going to listen to anything anybody here has to say unless it's what you WANT to hear. So I so go for it. Life's short. While you're at it, (since you seem to be into "sure things') how about a game of Russian roulette with an automatic? Happy time!!!!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer