My heart goes out to you and i know,<br />
sadly, exactly what you are going thru. Do u have a school councilor,because your dad has crossed the line with the head cracking in addition to the emotional abuse. You need to talk. There needs to be a skilled intervention, and only one person who can tell u what the problem REALLY is.That's your dad. I waited too long and my dad had a terminal cardiac event.so the moment was lost for ever. I am feeling joint therapy is your answer here, (after intervention) Your mother or counselor should set it up asap. Your father doesn't hate you .He hates himself. Good luck.

Best Answer

he doesnt hate you he hates himself

Best Answer

It's not about you,your just stuck in the middle. I'd speak to your mum or go to the police if it's that bad. Do not put up with that.Do you have anyone that you can go to, you need support.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for u dear.. *hugs* My dad hates me before too.. bcoz I cant meet on his expectations and he can't control me.. I always do the things I want to do and my grandma was very supportive and he hate that too. But even he was abusive, don't like me and he treated me like a different person I did not seek any revenge or hate him back.. I guess that makes me more a better person than he is.. but I am so thankful that my grandma was there to guide me and she get me out of his custody..

Best Answer

My dads kinda like that it was because he was having a hard time maybe your dad is try talking to him or write him a letter if you can't find the courage to talk face to face.. he won't hate you ... Hope you get it sorted ...:)

Best Answer

Sorry, but it sounds like your dad is a bit of a a-hole. He's probably taking his frustration about himself out on you. That sucks. Time to tell him that his actions make you feel like he hates you. That might make him be more careful about how he treats you. You need to tell your mom about him beating you too. Remember, there's a reason they split and it has nothing to do with you. Good Luck.

Best Answer

He doesn't hate you. He simply needs anger management. I would watch how far he takes it and talk to someone at school.

Best Answer

Nothing, sometimes people (parents) are weak people who can't do anything, but be bullies to the people that need them the most. They never think about what they do and how it effects their children.

Best Answer

Because you're a low IQ loser.

Best Answer