tarantulas tarantulas 26-30, F 10 Answers Aug 31, 2013 in Community

Maybe doggie knows something or sense something you have yet to pick up on... As a kid - My dog a mild Boxer went after a guy who was later convicted of child molestation. (Now your case may not be as extreme...but might have something to the dog's senses.)

Best Answer

not always..

Best Answer

Most of the time.

Best Answer

they should stop touching you :)

Best Answer

NEVER!

Best Answer

Dogs ten be protective, and little dogs act like they're bigger than the big dogs (not good for their psychotic little selves). If you have a kennel, I recommend using it. When the dog acts up box it up for a while until it calms down. Sooner or later it'll figure it out.

Best Answer

he tends to ask for it by chewing on the dog a little at times.

Best Answer

To be honest, there's an almost instant fix for your problem, but it tends to be distasteful. I used to have a beautiful dog half chow half rottweiler purple spots on his tongue and softer fur, but looked like a small rott... Anyway, Luke was damn near impossible to control, then one day, he hiked his leg on me... Yeah! I was heated... I took the newspaper to his nose a few times (doesn't hurt but scares hell outta them) then went inside and drank a quart of iced tea and got him back... Then I hosed him off (water the second time) and he never gave me any trouble again I even leash broke him and taught him to sit...

Best Answer

Protective creature. I had a dog like that too...absolutely hated my girlfriend at the time, or anyone else who got too (physically) close to me.

Best Answer

Awww that's sweet. Your dog loves you.

Best Answer

good judge of character

Best Answer

The dog s trying to protect you.

Best Answer