wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 18 Answers Feb 13, 2012

He has anger management issues. If he is your ex-boyfriend, stop seeing him. There is no need to subject yourself to his verbal tirades.

Best Answer

wern't you single, turning men down, and a totally different name a few hrs ago?

Best Answer

oh its the muppet show. cheers for the heads up.

Best Answer

doesn't it say EX BF? meaning im SINGLE?

Best Answer

and furthermore you fool, my name has always been the same. CHECK YOURSELF

Best Answer

Why do guys act nice until i turn them down, and then they insult me? it makes me feel bad about myself!
Asked By: daisygirl713 9 hours ago
Good Question? (4) | Flag
checked _my appologies ;).... just checkin sheesh. don't be so paranoid :)

Best Answer

don't jump to conclusions without getting your facts straight.

Best Answer

go on..... gimmi a hug? peace? sincere apologies.

Best Answer

Because he is an *******....leave him because if he is verbally abusive when he drinks it will eventually lead to him being verbally and physically abusive when he is sober......the alcohol is just an excuse

Best Answer

You shouldn't have to deal with any of that bull$h!t from an ex-bf, whether he's drinking or not. If he's going to be verbally abusive, either quit hanging out with him altogether or tell him he needs to stop drinking. If he doesn't want to stop or doesn't think he needs to, move on and leave him in the dust. He's not worth the trouble.

Best Answer

The easiest way to make it stop is not be around him.

Best Answer

Get a gun, carry it.

Best Answer

The most important part of your statement is EX, break off all contact with him and move on, if he dosent get the message get a domestic violence order so he cant go within 200m of you

Best Answer

You could avoid him and refuse to take his calls.

Best Answer

I'm dealing with this now and we ARE together. In this case, his demons of the past come out and verbally attack me, will even break bedroom door down to get to me. He's the best person I've ever known when he's sober,but he hates me when he's not. He has mother abandon issues he turns on me. He feels terrible next day. Its sick. I'm leaving him. Be strong!

Best Answer

Why must you be around your ex bf, especially if he's verbally abusive, for any reason ? Is there a child involved ?

Best Answer

good point. (no child)

Best Answer

Have the new bf teach him a lesson with his fists.

Best Answer

If I was being abused in any way I would not be around the person THem are the people I choose to live my life without

Best Answer

Could advise you to leave and let him rot however the alcohol is the issue... record him and replay it when he is sober best of luck it is normally a young guy thing that can't handle the booze...<br />
Teach him it's not the way we drink it's how we drink...

Best Answer

Alcohol loosens the inhibitions, and often people dare to speak their mind, when they wouldn't while sober... It gives you a look in at what he REALLY thinks of you.<br />
These days peoples' unconscious "mess" is coming out more and more - with the sole (soul?) purpose that they recognize what's going on and make efforts to resolve and clear it. But if he doesn't stop the drinking, it COULD get physical! Drinking also opens one to aggressive (or other troublesome) unseen entities... Perhaps its best to make your "ex" really EX !!! And separate for good, if that's practical...

Best Answer

you could threaten to leave him when he's sober.and if he doesnt change then leave before it becomes physical.

Best Answer

She's already left him. It's her "EX bf."

Best Answer

oops sorry my bad should have read questain better im half asleep. well i could pay him a visit and ask him to pull his head in?

Best Answer

Ask him to stop drinking. If he won't, sorry, you're probably out of luck.

Best Answer