lisra lisra 18-21, F 24 Answers Mar 17, 2011

Because he's trying to figure out why you chose the new guy over him. Men think that's the only reason why a woman would want a new relationship. He sounds clueless and you should be glad you've moved on.

Best Answer

Well, I've been a guy all my life and I can tell you that I've never been curious about the size of any guys manhhood. So , no this is not a guy thing, more like a gay thing Maybe your ex wants to steal your new b-friend from you Next time tell him to quit thinking about your new b-friends genitals lol

Best Answer

Hes immature and insecure.

Best Answer

Ha! I have been asked the same question before by an ex. I do not go and ask them if their new girlfriend has bigger breast. It is so weird to me.

Best Answer

Insecurity!!!! Normal for young men to ask Ex girlfriends that are Insecure..... Give him a BREAK... just say well its Average I guess or bout the same as yours .... hahahahahaha

Best Answer

He probably wants you back and is trying to stoke dissatisfaction with your present guy, hoping that the new guy is smaller. If you read stories on EP about how many women say "I Love Huge D***s" and about how girls mercilessly ridicule a guy with a small-when-flaccid penis if they see it naked, you would understand why men think about it.

Best Answer

yea women are on ep are harsh with this big penis stuff,lol.hey ladies i qualify for BIG hit me up,lol

Best Answer

just tell him its bigger -

Best Answer

It probably means he thinks that his lack of bedroom skills is what led to the breakup. That may or may not be true, but the fact that he thinks how good a guy is as a lover has more to do with his size than with skills goes to show you why your ex is not so hot in that department.

Best Answer

Don't know why but I still get turned on by the thought of my ex having a boyfriend with a huge ****.

Best Answer

so obvious.he wants to know because hes jealous and wants u back.if he didnt he wouldnt even be talking to u

Best Answer

The question is, can he handle the truth ? Just tell him you have moved on to bigger and better things in more ways than one.

Best Answer

LOVE THE PUN,WISH I THOUGHT OF IT

Best Answer

small deal.

Best Answer

Really, you need a good come-back for that one. The next time he asks you a question about the size of the manhood of any new partner you might have.....ask him about the tightness of his girlfriend's apparatus.

Best Answer

of course it is. <br />
why are you talking to him about it?????

Best Answer

make sure and give him a high number lol.

Best Answer

He's wondering if it's worth stealing him from you.

Best Answer

Personally I could give a ****. Heh.

Best Answer

A.he probally wants to know so if its well smaller ill say he if he was jeealous would make fun of him or tell everyone he knows if he is the jealous type who knows.<br />
B.he could be gay/bisexual

Best Answer

It's a big deal to a lot of guys.<br />
If he's really confidant about his size, knows he's on the bigger than average side, and knows he's bigger than your current bf, your ex probably just wants sex and wants to use this knowledge as leverage.<br />
I guess it also gives them that ego trip to know that you two broke up and you may have ended up with a smaller man and it makes him feel big and superior.

Best Answer