People take a long time in letting go

Best Answer

I would say he definately still has feelings for you. maybe hes scared of commitment and playing the field til it looks like you are interested in someone else?

Best Answer

It's legal compared to stalking you in person

Best Answer

The better question is, why are you responding to his texts? You can block him, you know?

Best Answer

Because he wanted to stay friends , well he insisted we did ! Even though I have told him it will be hard or me whilst I still loved him .

Best Answer

FB friends is less intimate than texting. I'd add him on FB and change my # if I were you. That will make him work on the friendship because he is insecure about your account.

Best Answer

He's the one that deleted me after we split up and said he would never add me again as it caused so many arguments .

Best Answer

Exactly! He isn't willing to put in work as a friend, but wants you too. It's hard on him to be a friend in a social environment like FB. But he wants an intimate friendship like texting which is harder on you. I would change my # and neglect to give it to him.

Best Answer

He is just torturing his self I did this once n Thu its not good food the mind lol ya will hav to block for it to stop

Best Answer

Ocd

Best Answer