My ex text me late last night because he thought one of my posts was aimed at him. It wasn't and I told him that he shouldn't be looking at my profile anymore, he's not in my friends list although we have tried to stay friends ,his choice to do this! Im confused as I'm convinced he's seeing someone although he's adamant he's not. It shouldn't matter to him what I'm doing or saying anymore , so why is he doing this?
Dolphinlady123 Dolphinlady123 41-45, F 13 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

simple he still care for u or want u back somehow ,and don't keep ur profile privacy public so he can't see what u post

Best Answer

He knows I would have him back , so not sure that's the reason , I keep telling him to concentrate on his new woman and not check me out , even though I have no proof he's seeing someone , its just as I only hear from him certain times if the day.

Best Answer

with time he will let go ,with time :)

Best Answer

People take a long time in letting go

Best Answer

He doesn't trust you.

Best Answer

Trust me ? Why should he , we are not together !

Best Answer

What difference does it make whether you're together or not and how trustworthy you are...?

Best Answer

Why should it matter to him what I'm doing , he ended it he knows I would have him back tomorrow if he asked, when we split he told me to never contact him again so I didn't, he's the one that insisted on making an effort to be friends and texts and emails a lot and gets arsy if I say we have to have boundaries etc. just trying to see why he's being like this if he doesnt want me back

Best Answer

He's hoping to find something to justify his actions.

Best Answer

I would say he definately still has feelings for you. maybe hes scared of commitment and playing the field til it looks like you are interested in someone else?

Best Answer

You are lucky; he is rally possessive and only wants to ensure that everything is perfect and no one is making any disturbance to his soul mate.

Best Answer

It's legal compared to stalking you in person

Best Answer

The better question is, why are you responding to his texts? You can block him, you know?

Best Answer

Because he wanted to stay friends , well he insisted we did ! Even though I have told him it will be hard or me whilst I still loved him .

Best Answer

FB friends is less intimate than texting. I'd add him on FB and change my # if I were you. That will make him work on the friendship because he is insecure about your account.

Best Answer

He's the one that deleted me after we split up and said he would never add me again as it caused so many arguments .

Best Answer

Exactly! He isn't willing to put in work as a friend, but wants you too. It's hard on him to be a friend in a social environment like FB. But he wants an intimate friendship like texting which is harder on you. I would change my # and neglect to give it to him.

Best Answer

He is just torturing his self I did this once n Thu its not good food the mind lol ya will hav to block for it to stop

Best Answer

Ocd

Best Answer