beebeec beebeec 41-45, F 17 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He doesn't have to understand - just don't give him any. Period.

Best Answer

you keep handing it over..

Best Answer

...because he is selfish, he isnt considerate to the fact that you have a family to provide for and take care of. He is also ignorant to what that even means.

Best Answer

Why are you even still talking to your ex?? If he is your ex, you have no obligation to answer his calls. WTF people???

Best Answer

He is your ex. The money tree died when that happened.

Best Answer

don't be soft with those kind of people.. be strong and tell him that you won't give anymore! look after yourself & your kids!!

Best Answer

You need your money more than him,do you get it back.

Best Answer

If you have lent him any money in the past, it will take longer before he stops asking you. He's your ex-, you owe him nothing. Do not give him any money, at all, any more. Ever.

Best Answer

He is shut off. Your computer has about 50 lovely different alphabet styles, and I would select type size 20 or 30, bold, when you print the notice and tack it to the front door. "The Bank Is Closed. Go To First Savings and Loan Down the Street"

Best Answer

He doesn't understand probably because you don't let it be known well enough.

Best Answer

yes, why doesn't he?.....i don't know :(

Best Answer

Why don't you just say no?

Best Answer

i do say no and he nags and nags and nags. His fight is you have more it wont hurt you to lend it to me.

Best Answer

I used to have the same problem with my spouse and teens. It was like I was an ATM machine. A friend of mine told me one day that his solution to the same problem was to carry very little cash (as in less than $5.00). Instead he advised to just carry a dual use credit/debit card. I started to do that and guess what...... they rarely ask anymore because they know I have no cash. Sometimes, if my teens do ask I tell them they can have everything in my wallet.....which is always less than $5.00 ............. I save SO MUCH money this way....

Best Answer