Me and my ex have broken up for two months ago. We are "Acquaintance" And I would like to remind the readers, that HE broke up with me, not ME. Recently I have asked to join my friends dinner party, following with a concert later in the evening. which I am looking forward to. Then ask my new friend, if It´s possible to ask my ex to come to this party and eat with us. Because they were all curious of who he was. (I talked "behind" his back) And I thought he might say no,because he doesn´t know them. So I did. Of my surprise, he says yes. That surprises me a little. So why question is: Why does my ex want to come to a party, where he knows no one? This does not make sense at all. Have I laid him on? Please advice!
FaroesePearl FaroesePearl 26-30, F 3 Answers Aug 21 in Dating & Relationships

Probably because he isn't as devious as you are and hasn't divined said deviousness in your invitation.

Best Answer

I am not devious. I regret asking him to come. But hopefully, he might not come. Thank you for your comment.

Best Answer

Why do you want to invite someone who broke up with you to a dinner party ?

Best Answer

Well, I have no idea?
I don´t want him around me. I guess, this is my fault?
Thank you for answering my question.

Best Answer

he wants to cramp your style and make sure you remain available to him, tell your friend you dont want him there as it could spoil a good opertunity for you to meet someone else :)

Best Answer

Why would he do that? He is over me and he "has" already made a decision to never come back to me. According to him, I was no good and I never made him happy.
I am no one special.

Best Answer

its his lovely controlling side, he wants to keep you ate arms length just where he can use you he doesnt want you in a new relationship!

Best Answer

ohh i just realised YOU are doing the inviting!! ok scrub that your just nuts lols

Best Answer

Yes, I did. I don´t understand men at all. I guess, we women read too much into it. Well, maybe I should ask him not to come. I hope that he does not show up.
Take care and thank you for the comment.

Best Answer

its my fault too, i should have read the question more carefully before replying but then us guy's brains are not as convoluted as you girls lols
good lucj whatever happens :)

Best Answer

No problem, no hard feelings. Thank you :)

Best Answer

Happy to hear that, you are admitting that.

Best Answer