Me and my ex have broken up for two months ago. We are "Acquaintance" And I would like to remind the readers, that HE broke up with me, not ME. Recently I have asked to join my friends dinner party, following with a concert later in the evening. which I am looking forward to. Then ask my new friend, if It´s possible to ask my ex to come to this party and eat with us. Because they were all curious of who he was. (I talked "behind" his back) And I thought he might say no,because he doesn´t know them. So I did. Of my surprise, he says yes. That surprises me a little. So why question is: Why does my ex want to come to a party, where he knows no one? This does not make sense at all. Have I laid him on? Please advice!
FaroesePearl FaroesePearl 26-30, F 3 Answers Aug 21 in Dating & Relationships

Probably because he isn't as devious as you are and hasn't divined said deviousness in your invitation.

Best Answer

I am not devious. I regret asking him to come. But hopefully, he might not come. Thank you for your comment.

Best Answer

Why do you want to invite someone who broke up with you to a dinner party ?

Best Answer

Well, I have no idea?
I don´t want him around me. I guess, this is my fault?
Thank you for answering my question.

Best Answer