1.) Quite frankly, you don't own her. She may not see it as a big deal. When I was with my ex, I didn't care that he'd see his ex, because I'd just trust him. You need trust in a relationship to be happy, and often distrust stems from the thought that he aren't good enough for them and they're leave us.<br />
2.) We all want what we can't have. The more you disapprove of it, the more she may see him, depending on what kind of person she is.

Best Answer

Your right, I don't own her. But she owns my heart, and I dont want it to get broken. She lied to me about talking to him. I had to ask after she got a text from him informing her that he had *********** in the shower. This girl is talking about moving in together while she is getting text from her ex about **** like that. He obviously has a reason to think that is ok to do even though she knows she has a boyfriend.

Best Answer

Well if she lied about it, there's something you need to talk about with her! She needs to understand that she can go to you and talk about these things so that you can learn to be okay with them. If you can't be okay with them, then don't be in the relationship. Simple as that.
Also, you need to set limits with her. Tell her that you want to be faithful to her, and she has to be faithful to you. And then trust each other- if either of you break that trust, break up. Otherwise, you need to work on this if you ever want to be happy with her.

Best Answer

Buddy, she VERY OBVIOUSLY HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU! All of the previous answers you received on this are apparently from women who are THE ACTUAL CONTROL FREAKS HERE- NOT YOU and they most likely run all over their wimpy, flunky, boyfriends.<br />
You can be quite sure that your girlfriend WOULD NOT in any way approve of you having a nude pic of an ex girlfriend in your phone. Your relationship is already starting off rocky by you catching her in a lie and her ex sending her sexy text messages and nude pics and her hiding it from you. She obviously still has a "thing" for him. Break it off and get out ASAP!!!!! You questioning her about a nude pic of her ex DOES NOT make you a control freak. Trust me....she would surely question you about these things if you were doing them. Good luck!

Best Answer

She's still in love with him, and wants to keep him close by just in case he changes his mind. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Best Answer

Are you telling me that I've to obtain your approval who's to be my friend?? Suck it up!

Best Answer

dang, if this is your boy... run.

Best Answer

She's and evil b¡tch who wants to **** you off. Wahahahahaha!

Best Answer

I'm in the same situation but fkn worse. I'm a male and me and my wife are having a baby girl soon. It's a very long story. And I hate it so fkn much. When I got with my wife she was with this girl that I fkn hate so fkn much !! My wife and her team and start **** with me all the fkn time . I get tired of it and my wife said she made her fkn ex the godmother of our child. I fkn hate it she chooses to have her ex in our house and and be so fkn called fkn friends . It's not a good fkn idea to have exs as friends it's fked up and stressful and frustrating! !! They si slide with each other all the fkn time. I don't know what to do my wife has threatened me taking our kid away and it fked with my head I told she will NOT FKN DO THAT !!! HER FKN ***** *** EX gets in the middle of our **** all the time and it's fkn bs. I'm trying to stay strong for my daughter . Her fkn so called friend or fkn ex girlfriend called the police on me the other day cause me and my wife were arguing. We weren't fight or touching each other and it's been all getting more fked up. I told my wife your fkn ex is a problem in our life I told her and I know it was probably wrong but I said you have a choice you either choose your fkn ex or me she chose to stay friends with her ex !!! Wtf really! !! So I'm flipping the fk out over here and I can't take it the only reason I'm still here is because of my daughter! !! I can't fkn eat I can't even hardly sleep it's fkn with me I'm trying not to let my insecurity come back. Even my friends and there wife's are taking my side they said it's wrong and disrespectful.

Best Answer

hey man. im in a similar situation. put yourself in her shoes. listen to your gut and follow it sit her down and explain everything. tell her you love her and tell her you want her to break it off with this guy completely if thats what you want. its not controlling. its perfectly reasonable and she has very well shown signs that she still feels for this guy either emotionally or physically. to her it may not be a big deal and for all you or i know she could be literally just friends and you just caught the wrong side of things going on. first confront her and see what her reaction is to what you have to say. if she respects what you say and listens to you and follows what she says she will do to fix the issue then problem solved. if not then its up to you to determine if you want to deal with her **** and keep fighting or if you want to move on. i feel for you but realize never keep yourself in a unhappy relationship and you have the right to be happy in one and to be worried about things like this. goodluck and good wishes

Best Answer

do you not trust her? if you don't then you shouldn't be with her. how did she reply to his text about the shower? he may want her back. she may not know how to tell him to back the f*** off. and have ya'll been dating long? why would she stop talking to anyone for someone she's only know a short period of time. even if she controls your heart, she is not in control of what you feel. and you can't control what she does. even if you don't like it.

Best Answer