Unhappyness Unhappyness 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 5, 2012

Perhaps it's because they only have to listen once a week - she gets it 24/7 !!!<br />
... ba<x>sed on a guy I shared with once who played really well - but only played one tune that was a hit at the time. Believe me that tune 15 times a day gets annoying really quickly

Best Answer

My wife was the same way .... turned out, she didn't love me.

Best Answer

you cant please everybody

Best Answer

She crazy! If you play guitar, then I love you already :D

Best Answer

my hub is the same---he told me when we first got together--(he doesn't remember it) that he was jealous cuz I played----then his brother picked it up and became pro; my oldest son is pro, and my youngest son has played a few gigs. My dad was a trumpet pla<x>yer in a big band in the 50s. my mom sang on stage in winter/summer stock. Ya, he's just jealous---maybe she is too.

Best Answer

She probably is jelous of it because it takes time and energy away from her. I feel the same way about my bfs dog. He always wants to cuddle with the dog instead of me. Its not that I dont like the dog, I just dont like him putting all his attention into it when I'm around. I get jelous!! Petty I know. Keep playing and talk to her about it. If she loves you she'll get over it because it makes you happy.

Best Answer

Do you play it all the time when you're with her? Maybe she feels like you love your guitar more than her. I mean, if I wanted to spend time w/ my bf I'd want his undivided attention.

Best Answer

She might find it annoying if you play it a lot... try toning it down a little... she will miss and appreciate the music you play :)

Best Answer