I'm only 20 yrs old, did dying once only and twice did soft purm. And I 't not dry neither! I rearly use dryers too!
PeggySue22 PeggySue22 18-21 9 Answers Aug 28, 2009

because you haven't shaved it the hell off yet

Best Answer

I know that happened to me when I dyed my hair many times. My hair became so dry so it just splited in random places.

Best Answer

You might just be genetically inclined towards fine, brittle hair strands, I know that's the case with me. Hair like this is damaged more easily as well, making it split even more. You need to take extra care with hair like this. Straightening irons are a big no-no. It might make your hair look better in the short term but in the long term cause even further damage. Been there done that. Good luck!

Best Answer

Im going with crosseyedmarry, you have either damaged your hair thoroughly through chemical means in which you need to cut it off.<br />
or you have the worlds worst diet.<br />
In my non-professional opinion it would take time off your life span to add any ******* chemicals to your scalp. maybe some hops/calendula/evening primrose, but the synthetic is going to fix it while taking time off your ability to enjoy life (not your life span).

Best Answer

It just means it is super damaged. Do you do alot of dying or other processing on it? Try a VO5 hot oil treatment a couple of times a week for a few weeks. It'll buck right on up!

Best Answer

because it's damaged.<br />
my hair is like that, too.<br />
...poor hair.<br />
i wonder why our hair looks better when its damaged. i couldn't leave the house without straightened hair.<br />
hmmph..

Best Answer

sounds like it is dry and breaking some... do you use a flat or curling iron a lot? Or use a hair dryer often? Those will dry out your hair. Use a deep conditioning treatment

Best Answer

Sounds like over processing. But it could be sun damage, heat and humidity changes. your comb or brush. Or a sign of a health issue. Try a deep deep conditioner. trim the split ends. and check to see if you have other things going on...like dryer than normal skin, or changes in fingernails.

Best Answer