Why does my head always seem to hurt but in different ways. Somtimes when in the sun my temples hurt. Some days ot feels like the front of my head is being compressed some days it feels like the sides of my head are being compressed and somtimes the same with the back. But I also get sharp shooting pains in my head alot. But their never in the same place. Usualy though at the sides I think. And last night it felt like there was somthing jabbing into the right back side of my head. The pain kept faiding away and back slowly. Then my right ear started hurting and becam itchy. Felt lime somthing was pushing up against my ear! Then the right side of my face started tingliling, then it felt like the right side of my throat was being closed or somthing then the left side of face started tingiling a little but though not nearly as much as the right side. And then the left back side of my head felt like somthing was jabing into it for like. Half a minute to a minute.
FullOfEmpty FullOfEmpty 16-17, F 15 Answers Aug 9, 2010

All sorts of physical symptoms result from anxiety. Some people get it in their gut, and get nauseated a lot, some get a lot of pain in the neck or back... some become klutzy, tripping over their feet.<br />
I am guessing, based on what I know about what you have been through, that much of your anxiety is being played out through sensations in your cranium.<br />
UPDATE: DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY ARE OFTEN PRESENT TOGETHER. AS FAR AS HEAD HURTING, IT COULD BE COMPRESSION OF BLOOD VESSELS, MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS IN YOUR NECK UP TO AND UNDER THE BACK OF YOUR SKULL. SQUINTING, FOREHEAD CONTRACTIONS, GRINDING YOUR TEETH... ALL THESE CAN LEAD TO HEADACHES. BLOOD PRESSURE CHANGES AS A RESULT OF EMOTIONAL STATES, AND THIS CAN LEAD TO A POUNDING SENSATION IN YOUR HEAD. YOUNG PEOPLE CAN HAVE SITUATIONAL STRESS LEADING TO BLOOD PRESSURE CHANGES. <br />
BODIES ACT OUT EMOTIONS. IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS IN THE BODY, VERY OFTEN THERE ARE ISSUES OF EMOTIONAL STRESS. THAT IS THE NATURE OF BEING HUMAN. WE CAN SET ASIDE OUR EMOTIONS SOMETIMES OR DISTRACT OURSELVES, BUT THE BODY IS THE LIE-DETECTOR TEST OF OUR BEING.

Best Answer

How would anxiety cause a head ace??? What makes you think I have anxiety??? Deppression I get but anxiety confuses me as to why you think I have it??? Not to sound rude

Best Answer

Depression and anxiety go hand in hand, they are like two sides of the same coin.

Best Answer

My head has been hurting for 2 weeks straight now and like today it hurts like right above my eyes idk what that means. Would anxiety and diabetes cause your head to hurt like this? also sometimes when my head hurts like this i get dizzy for like a second and then on top of that it feels like something is like expanding in my head. idk what this means? someone please answer my question

Best Answer

There is a strange phenomenon of neurologists ignoring symptoms of patients who have cranial deformities. There is sizable segment of the population that have gross displacement of the brain by mishapen or under-sized craniums. This could be caused by craniosynostosis or plagiocephaly. I am one of those patients. My MRIs have all the earmarks of plagiocephaly, and some of the indicators painfully obvious; yet several neurologists have missed these signs! I don't believe any of them have actually looked at the MRIs; simply trusting the findings of the radiologist. You are not alone! However, I'm struggling to find a doctor you does not have his/ her head firmly planted up their ***!

Best Answer

I have alot of the same symptoms and also tingling everywhere , I believe you may want a doctor to check for MS

Best Answer

Are you living near a electricity towers? Or anything that would give a output of microwaves. Some people are very sensitive.

Best Answer

I'm on meds and been drinking a lot is that why my head hurts like pain in the front of my head and dizzy and weird feelings

Best Answer

Sounds like you need a doc or WebMD sweetheart. Maybe some type of seizure.

Best Answer

I really think that you may have Migraines...I have them and believe me they are horrible. I cant even look at the light. I get really sick. All that helps me is Medicine from the doctor and stay in the darkest and quietest place you can find. If you want to chat please feel free. I hope you will go to your doctor about this so if it is migraines you can start treatment and start feeling better. Take Care..

Best Answer

To be honest I'd go to your doctor who might know what it is or he may refer you to a Neurologist. This could be attributed to migraine or trigeminal neuralgia.

Best Answer

Sounds like migraines. Please either see your physician or neurologist.

Best Answer

drink more water. I swear it will help.

Best Answer

Im diabetic diagnosed since 12 years old. I had sharp pain that feels like headaches probably even worse... I use to black out a lot.. 2 years ago I found a Nutrition plan that change my life and still with me now.. HERBALIFE.herbalife truly change my life.. im 22 and i feel like a total new person.I really cant thanks herbalife with there science and herbs ba<x>se .and to not be scared for the after affects. They are all 100 natural. From there skin care life to every single thing I put in my mouth. Thank god If you want more information just call or txt me at 832.454.7526 .

Best Answer

Yo mamma

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one with this problem (though not to your extent)! I've had these pains in my head around the back,side, and temple of the right side of my head and above both my eyebrows for about 2 years now, and it happens every day, and it generally doesn't get bad until about noon. I've checked to make sure that it's not my eyesight, nor any of the medications I'm taking, and it's not migraines. I went to my pediatrician about two months ago and she couldn't diagnose me. I'm seeing a neurologist next week. I'm hoping it's not anxiety, because there's not really anything I can do to fix that. But I'm also hoping it's not a mass or something (worst case scenario). I'd go straight to neurologist and ask about it, just to be sure!

Best Answer

My head has been paining me for 2 days now and I feel that I can control it . I need help please!

Best Answer