paradoxical paradoxical 22-25, F 9 Answers Mar 18, 2010

because your sinus's swell and the pressure gives you a headache. so blow your nose and use a nasal decongestent just before you start bawling, OK?

Best Answer

Because when you are crying you are more than likely taking your breath in and holding int in creating pressure on the vessels and glands in your head. You also might have a sinus infection.

Best Answer

When I watch a sad movie I cry alot can't stop then head hurts and heart also end up vomiting

Best Answer

This is a medicale and physogocailly health problem its better know as Tension Headache, which is basically that when u are cyring, u are crying so hard that u get sick to ur stomach and causing urself a headache!

Best Answer

It's stress. <br />
It's your blood pressure rising because your breathing quickens, so your heart rate quickens, and pushes the blood through your veins because of your emotional stress. Your veins aren't large enough to take that kind of blood pressure, so it hurts. Kind of like how your veins expand when you have caffeine, so a caffeine headache is caused by there being less space than normal for the blood to go through. <br />
It's also the fact that your muscles have been tightened in your head, neck, and chest, and so those muscles have been strained. It's kind of like when you stretch for too long or you stretch too hard and end up with a charlie horse.

Best Answer

Tension headache is my guess.

Best Answer

crying can cause increased intra-cranial pressure that is why your head hurts when you cry... hugs =(

Best Answer

I get migraines the next day if I have a day full of heartache and tears. I think it's my body's way of dealing with too much stress. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon...

Best Answer