wildwardwoman wildwardwoman 46-50 10 Answers Sep 20, 2011

Couple of things I know of that can cause that one he is stressed out at his work, I for the last 8 years before I retired was in a job that was the bottom rung of management, I had responsibility but no authority. I took enough antacid to keep the Rolaids people in business and would bite your head off at the drop of a hat. so it could be stress. The other thing I've seen cause that is drug use. <br />
Beyond those two I can't help.

Best Answer

He probably has anger issues, and those can come from stress, crappy childhood, depression,etc.<br />
It's not over nothing, it's an over-reaction caused by being on the edge all the time probably.<br />
Don't take it personally.<br />
Or he's on his man-period.

Best Answer

Control. He wants to have control of you, have you subject to him, cautious aboit what you say and do.

Best Answer

darn, I lost my answer! Start again..... Often anger is a learned response from growing up. You need to take conscious steps to change your reactions. but he has to be prepared to try and want to. He could have issues he needs to face, or he is simply a poor communicator. Because he is obviously not talking to you about what his problem is, (if he knows what they are himself). Either way, he needs to learn to communicate with you, and work at changing his immediate anger response. Unless he is prepared to try, you will be putting up with this same pattern forever. Good luck to you. I hope things improve.

Best Answer

That's a really vague question and one that's hard to answer. too many factors can be involved. are you sure that's the question you really wanted to ask? I think you have a feeling about what it is and maybe need some kind of confirmation. There's a book i read a long time ago called "The sc<x>ript" that answered many of my questions, or rather confirmed many of the answers I already knew. You probably don't have to do anything at all to get a response from him like the one you wrote above. But even if you did that kind of disrespect only gets worse unless it's addressed immediately and in the right way. Find someone you can go to who will know what to do and more importantly what not to do ba<x>sed on the outcome you want ot see. Sorry if I overstepped any bounds, I just got a really strong feeling that i should answer this question in just this way. good luck and if I haven't offended you would like to help if i can. you know where to find me. vs

Best Answer

It's what we call a "man period". They have their days when they just seem annoyed or angry with everything, but I've noticed it's because they're probably upset about something, like girls when we get our period. It also depends on if you really didn't do anything or you THINK you didn't do anything. Maybe think back, did he ask you not to do something? Possibly you did it again, but forgot and he's mad about that..?

Best Answer

Because he's gay

Best Answer

LOL! NOT!

Best Answer

Dear friend hi, I would love to provide you my services and I want to give you a true answer of your questions. You will get benefits of my several years of experience and I know you will be satisfied with my answers. You can get email reading or you can catch me for chat.<br />
Regards,

Best Answer

maybe he wants to pick a fight with you. why does he want to fight?

Best Answer