josie6511 josie6511 41-45 12 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Maybe he's a zombie

Best Answer

He's not a woman. Men are different.

Best Answer

Read about Aspergers it might answer your questions.

Best Answer

Not everyone is emotionally expressive...I'm not very expressive person but that doesn't mean that I don't feel emotion. Also, some people really don't anger quickly, so your husband might be one of those individuals...I don't let things get to me so he might be the same way. Not much gets to me as far as upsetting/angering me. I do feel emotions strongly, I just don't display them to a great extent...It doesn't mean that I don't love or care about others or that I am indifferent to what is going on. It is probably just part of who I am and maybe part of how I was brought up--there wasn't any overt affection displays in my family and it wasn't really acceptable to show strong emotion.

Best Answer

I wish I was like that.

Best Answer

It can be frustrating, but everybody is different. Some people are extremely emotional, and some just aren't. It doesn't mean that either is wrong, it's just the way they are.

Best Answer

hes holding ti all in and one day he'll explode!!!! or my x husband had no emotions at home and was a totally different person around anyone else

Best Answer

all men were once boys, and all boys seem to be raised to be emotionless. Its not completely bad you dont want your man crying in fear when he should be saving your lives, yet im certain you would love to know how he feels during certain moments, and women read emotions better than words.

Best Answer

HE IS COLD AND LOST HIS SEOUL SOME WHERE

Best Answer