mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 14 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He's evil and enjoys keeping you down to use you.

Best Answer

As long as you didnt just shoot granny or driven your car into the swimming pool - you ae in an abusive relationship and though it is hard to say that for sure - sounds like you would be better off out of it.

Speak to someboy locally - most countries have womens aid and family support groups you can discuss this sort of thin at.

Good luck - and to mirror what others have said - I am 100% sure you are a lovely person - nothing worng with you there is soemthign wrong with him and the reltionship

Best Answer

This is the opposite side of love,When all love is finish what is left is hate.Love does not find fault but hate does

Best Answer

"Why would you stay with asomeone who looks at you like area a total and utter failure and you really should be dead?"

Best Answer

Maybe he is very insecure and is jealous of you.

Best Answer

prob not im a bit stupid

Best Answer

I think we are all a bit stupid sometimes

Best Answer

It only took my ex-wife five or six years to do the same thing. Some people are just that way.

Best Answer

if thats true why are you still there?

Best Answer

sorry, i don't know.

Best Answer

I don't know...but do want to know what I think of you?

Best Answer

i dont know is it nice

Best Answer

extremely nice...actually...it's way beyond nice

Best Answer

I'm sure that's not what he's thinking.

Best Answer

Because he's an *******

Best Answer

yep he is

Best Answer