oliviam oliviam 41-45, F 16 Answers Sep 10, 2009

he is a ******...

Best Answer

Habit!!!!

Best Answer

If it's not always been this way, my guess is, his age has something to do with it....ED can cause issues like this, due to decreased blood flow....it can be a early warning sign of a circulatory problem...have him see a doctor.

Best Answer

some men are natural Jack Offs like me. I am a chronic *********** I can only ********* through hand stimulation.

Best Answer

He probably isnt getting the stimulation to bring him to climax.

Best Answer

Let me just say this -- You lucky girl you!<br />
Way too many men have problems with premature ***********. To a considerable extent, this is a result of the way men learn to **********. They are taught by society and their mothers that ************ is bad, shameful, unacceptable, etc., yet, they are told by their friends, and quickly learn themselves, that ************ leads to ******* and ******* feel good. These factors join together to make boys rush to come so they don't get caught. All through adolescence, boys teach themselves to get off quickly, quietly, and with minimal stimulation. Then they get a chance at actual sex and they cannot handle the stimulation, often coming before penetration has even occurred.<br />
If your husband can only come outside of you from manual stimulation, it also means he should have no difficulty continuing intercourse until you are satisfied and have come.<br />
His reason? I don't know. Have you asked him? The most likely is fear of causing pregnancy. Perhaps his parents have told him since he was a little tyke that they would cut off his privates if he ever got a girl pregnant and cannot now get over that, maybe he simply fears the changes in your relationship that would result from pregnancy and the birth of a child. Men fear babies and young children. We are not hard-wired like women to love fatherhood, which is a behavior that is learned, not inherited. <br />
Talk with him, communicate with him, and help him to deal with any fears or concerns he may have. If it seems he has no conscious control, and the situation persists, encourage him to see first a doctor and thence a psychologist specializing in sexual problems.<br />
For your own peace of mind, it is almost certainly nothing negative about you and may have nothing to do with you at all. If there is a problem, it is his problem. Be understanding and help him overcome the problem, whatever it may be.

Best Answer

Im not sure but i am having the same problem.. It hurts my feelings and makes me feel inadequate

Best Answer

is jacking off everyday all bad?

Best Answer

Probably he watches too much ****, and thinks that is what he should do. I would also think that he has never had an ******. Most guys think that just because they *** that they had an ******.

Best Answer

Should have given us a little more history to this behvior.<br />
So you mean that he can't *** while inside of you, unless he pulls out, then manually stimulates himself to ******?<br />
Actually I had this partner in my hay day that she couldn't not *** with me alone inside of her, but she had to manually stimulate herself at the same time to ****** no matter how hard I tried. She told me it was cause she used to ********** a lot and started at an early age. I don't know if this is entirely true, but that's what she told me why she couldn't.

Best Answer

He is trying the rhythm method I think. Maybe he doesn't want to get you pregnant. So he pulls out and finishes.

Best Answer