I got really big pregnant, I am (almost) back to my normal weight. My stomach will never be the same. I had too much fluid when I was pregnant, it was like I was twice the size I should be. I went from 110lbs to 170lbs. Stretch mark city! I look good in clothes I guess. Naked is something else. My belly hangs a little and is wrinkled and rolly and stretch marked. My boobs sag, almost to my damn belly button. Can never wear a bikini again & I'm 20. I look in the mirror and I think Gross. I am not attractive at all without clothes on. Lingerie shopping is hard too, well try to find a piece that is for wrinkled post c-section bellies! All perfect models, and then you try it on and ya disappointment. I'm sure he would rather just look at the catalogue. I don't understand why he wants to see me naked. My body is unattractive and he has been with better looking and more beautiful. So Why? Why does he want to see me naked and why do I feel this way.
RyliesMom RyliesMom 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 5, 2011

My wife feels the same way after two kids. Men are usually more focused on the physical...but when we are with a woman we love, and have kids with them, we can actually focus on things more important. <br />
You seem to have a good man that isn't wrapped up in how your pregnancy has changed you...good for you. <br />
Congratulations on your child...isn't that the wonderful thing we should be thinking about?

Best Answer

Because he truly loves you. When you truly love someone you accept them for who they are. You're not feeling confident in yourself, you're feeling insecure because your body has changed and you're comparing yourself to how you were before pregnancy. I'm sure other women have gone through not feeling like they look as beautiful as they had before pregnancy, so I don't think you're out of the norm here. All in all it appears he loves you through thick and thin, you shouln't doubt yourself when you know you've got someone who is crazy for you, I know easier said then done.

Best Answer

Because he cant see what u can....to him your still attractive and he fancies you..get over it before it starts damaging your relationship.

Best Answer

The man obviously loves you truly. He sees past your physical looks and sees the woman who has given him the most precious think in the world, a child. Like brudie said, he's a keeper! You need to get your self esteem back in gear hunni, and by believing that your man thinks you are sexy no matter what you look like, is a good start.

Best Answer

You are beautiful to him no matter what. Don't be discouraged. Try doing some excercise and use some skin care products. It will improve over time. I also take Biotin for my skin,hair and nail. It actually does help. Take care.

Best Answer

If you Google 'Perception', I think you will gain insight. I wrote a story about perception because I find it so fascinating. In a word, to try to answer your question, your husband does not see you as you see yourself. You dont have to understand this, because I don't think you will be able to just now, but just accept it, until you do understand. Perception is a fascinating FASCINATING subject! So, cheery up, the good news is you are the only one with the problem, so adapt! Easier said than done, it's true, but you need a Plan B because Plan A isn't working for you.

Best Answer

What a blessing A man that loves you and a child. Honey Your husband obviously doesn't see stretch marks but rather sees a beautiful sexy woman who also gave him a family..We women shouldn't be so ctitical of our bodies. The models you spoke of for one thing the ones in magazines, the pictures are touched up no real person is flawless of a mole or two along with some kind of stretch mark as for the models you may of seen in person the poor things are probabley starving themselves. We're each and everyone both men and women are beautiful we're unique in our own skin. As time goe by your stretch marks will probabley liten up your bellie will morethen likely shrink up and no your will more then likely not ever the look the same as before enstead your more beautiful then before. Trust me

Best Answer

Because he sees you through the eyes of love.

Best Answer

wow my wife has the same problem and is hung up on it .She cannot see past it and often stands in front of a mirror worrying about it .She cannot see the person I see ,the beautiful woman who bore my kids and the scar is part of her and proof she can do such a miraculous thing as bare children a thing a man can never do .I still see the beautiful woman I married and proud to show and see her naked .She still makes me horney and always will .<br />
I hope this helps ,it is hard to describe for me but I bet your husband feels about you as I feel about my mrs .<br />
Be naked and happy .

Best Answer

Ask any nudist. They will tell you there's no such thing as an ugly body. Every body is beautiful in its own way. If you can't see yourself as beautiful, then at least see yourself as a funny caricature. Good grief! Life would be so boring if everyone looked the same! In fact everyone is a little different, and you are unique. Recognize yourself as a person, entitled to look like yourself. You certainly have earned your physique. If you can't bring yourself to be proud of it, at least accept it. And be d--n grateful that your hubby still loves to look at you.... P.S. my wife is over 75 and baggy after 3 C-sections and I love to look at her naked body. Please look forward to a long and happy marriage.

Best Answer

Love is blind. What you can ugly and fabby. He calls sexy and lovely. Years ago my wife had two c-sections . With our first and then a few years later with our second child. Never once did I see a " ugly or fabby tummy" What I did see was the woman that I was madly in love with. That wonderful image will be with me till I meet her again in heaven.

Best Answer

after hard week at work he probably wants a good laugh

Best Answer

Because he loves YOU, including your flaws. I love my boyfriend. He has a big belly and stretch marks everywhere from suddenly developing muscles when he was a teenager. He has wrinkles and he's hairy and has a few pimples. To me he's the most beautiful man in the world. I love to stroke his stretch marks and follow them with my fingers and I love to look for grey hairs in his beard and hair. Every time I find a new one I feel happy. I guess I shouldn't because it only shows how much older than me he is, but love is irrational.<br />
What I guess he sees when he's looking at your belly, is that his baby's been in there. It must be a loving reminder.

Best Answer