She is four(10 year diff.) but anyways today i felt her hand go 'down there' and i ask her what she was doing as i tryed to get her hand anyway but she kept on trying to touch me there and she is it to my other little sister today(she is 10) , it's really weird she will try to touch you there anywere you go,even at target-__-
CaitlinStar CaitlinStar 13-15, F 26 Answers Mar 24, 2012

This could be very serious and could be a sign that she is being sexually abused by someone. You need to not talk about it this with her other than no honey we don't touch others privates and fly in to see a child forensic psychologist specializing in sexual assault / molestations IMMEDIATELY. You don't want to say too much because it may interfere with what she tells the psychologist. Do not allow her to continue with the same daycare person (if any) until this is resolved. Act Monday and get an emergency appt with a psychologist. I hope nothing is going on for her sake.

Best Answer

This Could Mean She's Being Sexually Abused If Someone Is Doing This To Her She's Only Four She Docen't Know Is Wrong She Thinks Is Normal Their For She Dose It Too, You Might Want To Talk To Her And Try Getting Her To Tell You Who's Doing This To Her.

Best Answer

Some little kids are curious. I would ask her where she learned that and explain that it is not appropriate to touch or be touched in those places.

Best Answer

uh oh i'm staying away from this one

Best Answer

she's just young and curious

Best Answer

She's curious and likely does not know it is wrong (which is kind of odd for a 10 year old). Consistently correct her behaviour and tell your parents.

Best Answer

This is VERY serious ... are you aware that IF you continue to allow her to do that ... in fact YOU could be prosecuted and labeled as a sex offender ... maybe even be taken out of the home and placed into a juvenile facility ??<br />
IMMEDIATELY ..RIGHT NOW ... Go and have a talk with your parents .... All that little girl has to do is to tell ANYONE about this and you can kiss your happy home GOOD-BYE !!

Best Answer

how, i grab her hand and tell her to stop as SOON as she does it

Best Answer

Can't you read ... Go TALK TO YOUR PARENTS ...Do it NOW !!!~ You could save yourself a trip to JAIL ...

Best Answer

I will when they get home, I did nothing wrong

Best Answer

WELL ; Make sure that YOU do .... You don't realize the gravity of this situation .... I'm sure you don't want to be labeled a sex offender/ ********* , and taken out of your home ..... It COULD happen ... so IF you even feel like going to sleep tonight ; leave them a note to wake you up no matter what time they get in ... and put on the note ..THIS IS SERIOUS !!! Best of luck !!

Best Answer

It's ok and you are not in any trouble here..People are just trying to tell you how serious this may be but no one should have told you that you would go to jail over this..Come on people stop it...Now you undestand why i was try n to tell you not to freak out when you are talk n to ur little sister..People can make you afraid to talk about it...I'm soue after their answers you wish you had never said anything...sorry that they reacted instaed of responding to you hon..But they must care enough to get that upset,,Just talk to your parents and don't worry...kkkk

Best Answer

I NEVER said she WOULD go to Jail ... I said she COULD if her little sister told anyone about what was going on ... and her sister did NOTHING .... She NEEDS to talk to her parents BEFORE she DOES end up going to jail etc ... etc ...

Best Answer

I was the one who did nothing she was the one who touched me there! i grabbed her hand away and told her to stop okay, got it now?

Best Answer

Children will do what they see others do or what has been happening to them.<br />
The next time it happens stay calm ..You need to find out where this is coming from but you have to be very careful how you ask..Laugh at her and ask her who taught you that....<br />
No matter what she tells you believe her...Kids do not usually lie about these things..<br />
Do not freak out no matter what she says and don't try to question her any further at that point.<br />
Children are usually molested by a family member or close family friend so be ready to be surprised<br />
by her answer..At that point you will have more info to work with..<br />
The way you handle her answer will effect the way she respond to questions that will need to be asked <br />
at a later point.Reacting to her poorly will cause her to not give you the info that will protect her if someone is hurting her..

Best Answer

A forensic psychologist needs to handle this. This may be very serious as you know.

Best Answer

Some girls and boys discover their private parts and self stimulate...I believe this is natural, but if it gets out of hand, no pun intended, then I'd tell ur parents....just to be safe on this site, I want to discourage you from asking these types of questions...too many men/women that will respond with unwanted attention...

Best Answer

Don't you worry about it too much.<br />
My little sister, when she was about four years old, used to put sand into my pants the whole time when we were at the beach. Then I put some sand into her hair, she stopped. But it might not be a good idea for you to put sand into her hair.<br />
Just tell her to stop. She may be four, she'll understand if you tell her something's wrong with it.

Best Answer

If you are her sister, your shaved cooter may be beautiful to the little lezzie in training. Be sure to Return The Favor (RTF). If you are her brother, BINGO! You must have a very impressive PENIS. Let her explore and play with it all she wants. Your balls will always be empty. Rember RTF!

Best Answer

yeah i dont have a penis...

Best Answer

This is mostly a young kids curiosity and she is finding it funny how you react to it when she does that. <br />
That is why she keeps doing it. Now you can tell her to stop it and that it is not right for her to do that to people. I think she should understand that. If she keeps doing it then you need to tell your Mom and let her handle it.

Best Answer

i think you should talk about this to your parents <br />
i agree with Blogger422 answer

Best Answer

The question should be "why do you let her"?

Best Answer

i DON'T she does it and i take her hand away as soon as possble!

Best Answer

Why are you naked in her presence? Why do you let her touch you? Just be firm and tell her that's a no-no. "We don't touch people's privates."

Best Answer

I was wearing clothes don't worry and i took her hand away as fast i could and i told her not to touch me there

Best Answer

She's playing tag

Best Answer

I think if it were just a one time thing, you could say she is curious, but you tell her not to do it and she keeps trying? That sounds a lot more serious. You need to tell your parents and she needs to see a professional. Something is up!

Best Answer