It sounds like he needs a reminder of how sexy he is and how hot and bothered he still makes you.

Best Answer

I always call him "my beautiful man" ask him to join me in bed-he has RLS really bad so I understand his not sleeping with me but I have needs too and his watching this **** makes me embarrassed to show him my imperfect body-keep in mind -this is not once in a while - it's almost every night and I'm tired of it and he knows it- that's why he's so f**king sneaky about it. He's promised to give it up many times but can't seem to help himself. I am not an ugly woman-I have men 20 years younger hitting on me-but this takes my confidence away about having a relationship with somebody else. The only thing wrong with my body (aside from some age related gravity problems) is a C-section belly that is a bit embarrassing to me. Anybody with a bikini surgery scar can probably relate.

Best Answer

Does the rls make it hard for you to sleep? Why do you feel your body is imperfect, I bet he still thinks it is gorgeous. I don't know what you look like, so I can't give you my opinion. Have you told him your needs? The less you show him your body the more he will turn to ****. Try something you haven't done before to seduce him, something like performing a striptease or a lap dance for him. He may have developed something of an addiction to it. It is my belief age related gravity problems are easily fixed by the man holds one in each hand. 95% of guys don't even notice a c-section scar when they are lustfully looking at their woman.

Best Answer

I've tried everything and he loves it aqt the time but will still go back to the **** and I'm nearly 58 but am a size 8 have hair to my waist--not stringy - I get told my hair is beautiful--and though I think my face has fallen a bit-people never believe how old I am. Our sex life used to be hot but since this habit has progressed it has taken the fight out of me. By the way -for Xmas he bought me two pair of flannel pjs that go down to my toes-one was Elmo and the other Hello Kitty--doesn't that say how much he wants to look at my body? I have been told I look like-Raquel Welsh-Catherine Zeta Jones -Veronica Hammell (I agree with that one) Crystal Gayle (probably the hair) and a few others--I am not a beauty queen in my opinion, but I certainly am not ugly.

Best Answer

I have half a mind to beat some sense into this guy. I can't believe he bought you flannel pajamas those things should be illegal for married women to own. I would recommend trying to ask him if he would try for your sake to come find you, doesn't matter if you are asleep or awake, and have sex with you the next time he feels the urge to look at ****.

Best Answer

sneaking it is not good; you should be enjoying it with him and hoping your presence inspires him to turn it off and create some hot action with you.

Best Answer

I think you're the one risking the relationship if his not enjoying **** is so important, you would leave him for it! Relax...life is too short to get caught up in such trivial worries.

Best Answer

What about the hookers? Should I have relaxed about that too?

Best Answer

He lives in my house, sweetie.

Best Answer