The gun is so small that it would probably take at least ten shots to bring an intruder down. How the heck would that tiny thing be of any help in a break-in?
CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 16-17 6 Answers May 1, 2014 in Doing Good

A bigger gun is more effective. Discuss this with her. A few shots from a small gun into a prowler's body may only make him angry, so that he harms the shooter before he dies.

Best Answer

A .22 can get the job done. I hope she doesn't leave it where children can get to it.

Best Answer

Children? My brother and I are teenagers and we have no younger siblings, she doesn't need to put it out of reach.

Best Answer

Thats good, a friend of my dad's accidentally killed his brother when he was a kid, playing with his parents guns. Its remarkable how attracted to firearms children are.

Best Answer

It has littloe Knockout Power, so you may empty it into a man, and he will still kill you before he dies. A bigger gun will knock him out.

Best Answer

We should definitely prepare for all the most unlikely scenarios, I wear a crash helmet at all times, just in case...

Best Answer

Gun can kill you no matter how small they appear to be.

Best Answer

They lack Knockout Power, however. A man wounded by a ting gun may kill the shooter before he dies. A bigger gun will knock him out.

Best Answer

You mean "knockdown" power. And I don't care who you are, if you've been shot you can die. "knockdown" doesn't matter if you shoot someone in the face, neck, heart, or head. One shot is all it takes.

Best Answer

She just wants to get their attention!

Best Answer