The gun is so small that it would probably take at least ten shots to bring an intruder down. How the heck would that tiny thing be of any help in a break-in?
CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 13-15 6 Answers May 1 in Doing Good

A bigger gun is more effective. Discuss this with her. A few shots from a small gun into a prowler's body may only make him angry, so that he harms the shooter before he dies.

Best Answer

A .22 can get the job done. I hope she doesn't leave it where children can get to it.

Best Answer

Children? My brother and I are teenagers and we have no younger siblings, she doesn't need to put it out of reach.

Best Answer

Thats good, a friend of my dad's accidentally killed his brother when he was a kid, playing with his parents guns. Its remarkable how attracted to firearms children are.

Best Answer

It has littloe Knockout Power, so you may empty it into a man, and he will still kill you before he dies. A bigger gun will knock him out.

Best Answer

We should definitely prepare for all the most unlikely scenarios, I wear a crash helmet at all times, just in case...

Best Answer

Gun can kill you no matter how small they appear to be.

Best Answer

They lack Knockout Power, however. A man wounded by a ting gun may kill the shooter before he dies. A bigger gun will knock him out.

Best Answer

You mean "knockdown" power. And I don't care who you are, if you've been shot you can die. "knockdown" doesn't matter if you shoot someone in the face, neck, heart, or head. One shot is all it takes.

Best Answer

She just wants to get their attention!

Best Answer

What caliber?

Best Answer

probably a .22.

Best Answer

0.221

Best Answer

One of the most deadly subsonic rounds there is. Reagan was shot with a 22.

Best Answer

For real? But it looks so tiny, like a toy. I could shoot it with one hand.

Best Answer

You can shoot a 357 with one hand. You really need to contact the local NRA and get some gun safety classes.

Best Answer

You could, doesn't mean it can't kill you.

Best Answer

I took a gun safety class, but we only used rifles and shotguns.

Best Answer