Because I had more than 2 meals today my mom says how I have too much. I need to eat 3,000 calories a day or else I will drop in my weight and if I eat less than 3,000 my body dissolves its own muscle and I become anemic and I turn grey. As if I haven't ate really and I become very sick. I also get poorer circulation too and my mom told me I had to gain weight 3 months ago or else I can't wear a coat for winter. I'm actually gaining weight now from working out and I don't want to lose it because a few weeks ago I looked much worse and looked like a cancer patient from how skinny I was. I also cannot sleep if I haven't eaten enough food. Those 3,000 calories need to be from protein and carbs or I don't get full. I get hungry about 2 hours later. I was proven negative for any disorders. I also get upset if I feel like I haven't eaten enough and I feel like a person who is ill and I avoid mirrors.
PierceL PierceL 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Health

You should not eat people, average or otherwise

Best Answer

Why? maybe about money. But have you been tested for tapeworms? Do you eat undercooked beef or pork or get contaminated water? Tapeworms have been known to cause anemia and keep somebody from gaining weight. Doctors may not think to test for that

Best Answer

You are obsessive about food and avoid mirrors. You can't sleep and feel sick if you don't eat constantly. You lose weight easily. You become anemic and turn grey. And that isn't a disorder? I think you need to find a different doctor.

Best Answer

tell your mum to fack off and mind her own business

Best Answer