It feels like I'm breathing something in that is burning my nose, I feel it more when I lay down. I am very tired right now though so I am laying down. Also my nose is qite stuffed. And last week my head hurt so bad, especially when I sniffled. I couldn't move my head it hurt so much. My nose burns more also when I am under my covers trying to block the light. Anyways just wondering what the nose burning may be. Could it be something I'm breathing in???
FullOfEmpty FullOfEmpty 16-17, F 9 Answers May 28, 2011

When the air is dry it causes your nose to have an irritating burn sensation. The best thing to do is get a cheap HUMIDIFIER!! But if you do not have one at the moment drink water to wet your throat which will wet your nasal passage or hot tea or coffee it's normal also cause by dirt in the air mainly pet hair so be careful if u breathing in this harmful air think about so is your child.

Best Answer

I have the same problem! very annoying.

Best Answer

I had this happen (not too long ago) and was told it was b/c it was dry. it was awful. I was told to put vick's vapor rub on the inside of my nose (helped a little but basically had to wait it out). I'm really sorry, it totally blows (lol).

Best Answer

You can also try a Nasal Saline spray to help keep the nasal passage and sinus membrane moist.

Best Answer

Could be something in the air but if it keeps up you should probably contact your Doctor.

Best Answer

Don't enhale till the roach is lit.

Best Answer

this could anything from an allegy that you dont realise you have,or hayfever to an infection,i think you should see your GP as its obviously really hurting you.

Best Answer

Same with me!! I have no allergies as well... I have them now at beginning of spring and I think it could possibly be the start of a fever... I dont know what to do though...

Best Answer

it's because you either have a cold or your the inside of your nose is dried up.

Best Answer

i went to the doctor almost a year ago and they told me my nose was inflamed gave me the nose drops which did not help. but here i am now the past month my nose is beat red and swollen inside only in my right nostril, it burns when i breathe in especially at night it gets so stuffed i cant even lay down or sleep at night. i have a humidifier and i use vicks throughout the night. any ideas on what it is? someone please help, my doctor thinks its the cold but its been going on for too long for that to be the reason

Best Answer