Anonymous67 Anonymous67 18-21, F 9 Answers May 8, 2012

I hate when they do that!! try rephrasing it :)

Best Answer

I know right lol it made me so angry because I did try and rephrase three times.. But I think I only got angry because of my hormones which are in over drive at the mo haha

Best Answer

I feel the same way about my testicular inquiries

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Because it could have something sexual written in there. A question I had about my cat being pregnant ended up in mature because i had written the word "nipples".

Best Answer

Lol okay that cheered me up..

Best Answer

And I'm not being sarcastic btw

Best Answer

Ya I know :)

Best Answer

Ummmm, I don't know of many children talking about pregnancy so yea it is an adult thing.

Best Answer

Then why is there a pregnancy sub category under family and friends? Which is where I tried to place it. It's honestly not a rude question or anything like that, I've written it on some of the other comments if you want to see

Best Answer

What's the actual question?

Best Answer

Has anyone else felt that waiting 9 months for their bundle of joy to arrive is just too long? :-)
Details:
I'm pregnant and just going on 12 weeks, I've already become impatient lol I think about the baby all day long and I just cannot wait untill he/she arrives! I want to feed her/him burp him/her bathe it, watch it sleep :-) I even can't wait to change its diapers! Lol. I'm love this baby so much already.. Has anyone else experienced this? Mothers and fathers share with me :-)

Best Answer

Aaw, that's lovely. I think I read somewhere that the mother's mood affects her baby's development. I always liked the idea of the baby swimming around in a sea of contentment. :-)

Best Answer

Lol I love your comment thank you :-)

Best Answer

Because the ***** matured and made the word

" Pregnant " just a concept.. i really don't know ;-)

Best Answer