Me and my girlfriend have been together for two months. She's a lot older than me I love her to death she's very sweet and really nice she just turn 31 yesterday. My sister likes her too she's her best friend but my sister is calling her mom. I guess because she looks up to her like a mother I do too but I don't call her that. If I did she'll be mad but she thinks it's cute when my sister does it and she's older than me. She's 21. Is it ok for her to do that ? Why is she doing it ?
Countryrocks2013 Countryrocks2013 22-25, F 4 Answers Mar 1 in Parenting & Family

You're dating your sister's best friend who is 10+ years older than you? I don't think the problem is her using the word 'mom'.

Best Answer

Idk y shes doing it. I think it kind of weird for her to do that. Almost like she wants to embarrass you. U should talk to her and tell her how u feel about it.

Best Answer

I don't think your sister is being disrespectful, especially if she accepts being called that by your sister.<br />
If they're ok with it, then don't let it bother you.

Best Answer

Feelings...feelings...feelings...in all you three make all these differences.

Best Answer