christinahether christinahether 31-35, F 11 Answers Jan 28, 2012

It hurts and is not necessary. Unfortunately some parents have never learned how to do it well. <br />
Try hard to become your best so she has no reason to call you names. <br />
If you are the devil's child then that would make her....... ?

Best Answer

Sounds like she needs a caseworker.

Best Answer

Because she is full of it.

Best Answer

Because she is an ignorant, inconsiderate, pretentious t w a t.

Best Answer

Well are you a defiant child? Do you have problems with authority? However, remember just because someone is grown up doesn't make them an adult. Could she be taking her own frustrations out on you?

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you have to experience that, even if you were rude, and you make her mad, yelling and saying hurtful things is wrong. She is taking out on you something more then just thinking you are rude. By the age you have given you are not a child,if it is your true age, Tell her, that the things she does and says hurts your feelings, and that if she has a problem with you , you want to hear about it so you both can work it out. Your step mom has a need to lash out, and that is not OK when it hurts someone, she needs another outlet, another way to deal with her fraustration. If someone continued to hurt me, and I was old enough, I'd go home, or move out...

Best Answer

Ask her why she married the Devil.

Best Answer