Calicoder Calicoder 22-25, M 6 Answers Mar 29, 2013 in WTK

That makes no sense. Does you 1098T say you pay or were billed that 8000? Your tax return shows calculations for your taxable income, earned income, interest, business income, deductions fron your earned income, and credits that count as tax paid.

Best Answer

You're so young and already is paying taxes? Wow, you must live in the worst country of the world.

Best Answer

Wait... why would youth mean you don't pay taxes? If you have income above a certain level you pay in places that have income taxes. Where do you live? Perhaps we should move.

Best Answer

i started paying them when I was 16. lazy fool

Best Answer

Brazil, but here there are lots of taxes too. You just have to find a way to get most of your money out of the banking system and keep a low profile in your acquisitions (at least those who goes in your name).

Best Answer

I'm not the one working to support bums.

Best Answer

Don't know, don't care

Best Answer

lol, another reason I'm glad I went through Uni when it was still basically free...

Best Answer

call the IRS. they will explain.

Best Answer

i'll get the run around.

Best Answer