cuckholded cuckholded 46-50, M 16 Answers Jul 5, 2011

well with a name like cuckholded.. me thinks you get off on it.

Best Answer

i made up that name right now when i signed on here cause i feel pissed off...& on......look it up?

Best Answer

You have taught her that this is acceptable (or she wouldn't do it)

Best Answer

i am a bisexual girl and i can imagine how hard it has to be for you to know that she is meeting with another girls in the same time she is in relationship with you... but try to think differently..she loves you very much and i know that this can sound strange but it has nothing to do with you.. if you will stop her doing it somehow, maybe she will stay with you in monogamous relationship, but she will feel desperate and unfulfilled...:/ she will feel blank inside... if u will allow her to meet with girls sometimes, she will be happy, fulfilled and proud to have such as understandable men by her side as you...she will trust you and i am sure she will transfer her happiness back towards you..:) and i know that it doesnt seems like, but you will get more from this kind of relationship than if you stop her...

Best Answer

i am a bi man both me and my wife are bi. being bi means you can commit to a man or women mentally and sexually and i think that sex is just sex HARD COLD SEX just that. if you love the person its different all the feelings are there and you love them it means something. Now this the situation im in is different because im bisexual. but if your not bi yourself its hard for you to understand. What i mean to say is i can't give my wife what a women can give her to make her sexually satisfied and my wife can't give me what a man can give me sexually. bijouxbroussard is obviously bi curious not bisexual because if you are really really bisexual its hard very very hard to stay away from in my case guys, in my wifes case women, in your wifes case women. the thing i will say is sex between me and my wife is great and whatever to anyone that says any different my wife is a really beautiful women and i accept her for what she is even if thats having sex with other women plurel. We talk about absoulutly anything i mean anything and our relationship is so so strong because of it. I BELIEVE ITS PART OF WHO YOUR WIFE IS AND IF YOU TRY TO TAKE THAT PART OF YOUR WIFE AWAY YOUR ARE GOING TO LOSE HER I HATE TO BE SO BLUNT BUT IT IS TRUE IF ITS NOT OK WITH YOU. THE ONE THING IS THAT SHES HAVING SAFE SEX. I PERSONALLY DO NOT SEE MY MARRIAGE AS OPEN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT HAVING SEX IN OUR HOME OR WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHEN WE ARE BOTH THERE. THE WAY I SEE IT IS YOU NEED TO SHOWER EVERYDAY TO KEEP CLEAN, I NEED MEN TO SATISFY THAT SIDE SEXUALLY.

Best Answer

How dare YOU define MY sexuality ? Just because you and your spouse won't or can't control your behaviour doesn't mean that being bisexual means you MUST pathologically pursue other partners, anymore than if you're heterosexual. That's ridiculous, and it's a cop-out ! "Bi-curious" mean exploring or experimenting with sexuality involving one's own gender. I've been in ACTUAL relationships with women over the years and managed to remain exclusive to them, too, when that was the agreement. And THAT's what THIS is about, commitment. Otherwise, why bother to get married ??

Best Answer

She's using her bisexuality as an excuse to not commit to a monogamous relationship. As someone who is bisexual, I have no problem staying faithful if I've agreed to an exclusive relationship; and I CERTAINLY was faithful when I was married. Being bi simply means you could be happy with a partner of either gender. It doesn't mean you MUST have one of each.

Best Answer

TOTALLY agree! Best advice yet!

Best Answer

Because you allow it.If you didn't you would either have stopped it or gotten out of your relationship w/her.

Best Answer

bc you need to set boundaries and consequences.... that you stick to.. have respect for yourself and realize you deserve a healthy relationship

Best Answer

I am bi and have been married to my husband for only 2 years. At no point have I thought it was okay to cheat on him with a women. Because it is very much cheating wether they have a penis or not. My husband and I are having a hard time right now because I am questioning if wether I am bi or gay....but even now, i'm not cheating on him. I've been completely honest with him....and if she is feeling that your marriage might not be the right answer for her...she needs to be honest about it. You need to ask her and try and be as understanding as you can. I know that with my husband..it was hard to be honest about my feelings because he is my best friend and i love him so much, i never wanted to hurt him...but because of that, i was honest. She should be with you too.

Best Answer

dear jlkv, you said that you are questioning whether you are bi or gay...that means you are not really happy and fulfilled with your relationship...is this better for your husband made him think that maybe you are gay? maybe you have never felt attracted to him? ..if you had sometimes relationship with women during your marriage (you call it cheating on him), you would find out all your answers...maybe you would find out, that just a little contact with the women was all you needed to be happy and you will stop questioning, you will free your mind and love your husband maybe more than ever before.. and it would be better also for your husband...if you will tell him that you are bi, you love him but you need to have sex with girls sometimes, it will be better than dont do anything with your desire (make yourself psychical problems and many dillemas) and made him think that you are probably lesbian but staying with him just because you dont want to cheat on him...he will feel more unwanted in this case believe me... think about it and i would like to know your opinion about what i said..

Best Answer

It is never okay to cheat. She should be ashamed of herself.

Best Answer