Yeah im fat, but i am sweet, i am smart, and i always always put the girl first
vampirate8 vampirate8 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe because you put too much importance on someone wanting you. I would think, since you aren't currently involved, it'd be a good time to devote to becoming content with yourself and stop giving importance to the opinions of others. Seems you are judging yourself by others desire for you.

Best Answer

Well any girl who doesn't want a guy cuz thier fat is just mean.

Best Answer

you'll fine someone soon you have time

Best Answer

That seems to be the lament of the lonely. There really is no way to answer it. <br />
I think most people have asked that at one time or another - asked themselves or just posed the question to the universe. Throw the cosmic question into the void "Why me?"

Best Answer

And maybe somebody DOES want you but you never noticed her. That chubby, shy, not so pretty girl sitting alone at lunch. Did you ever think to give her a chance? Everyone says that they just want someone to love but what they really mean is they want someone attractive to love.

Best Answer

True, but, if she wants me, she should say something because i am retarded when it comes to social cues

Best Answer

Maybe you're a douche?

Best Answer

I want you , smile don't wary , we all have somebody out there for each of us

Best Answer

Well, if your age range is true, you may expect another 50 to 80 good years ahead of you, where at least one person will want you.

Best Answer

maybe thats the problem the nice guys finish last bro just how it most girls dig the ******** and then choose the nice guy when they have no other alternative not always but majority of the time

Best Answer

no idea

Best Answer