I'm so fed up of the fact that no one who I know, even wants to sit down and talk to me about my problems! I've always been there for people when they were upset but then when it comes to me I have no one, I feel so lonely! I'm so glad I have this site to talk about my problems where people actually help, if there was nothing like this I don't think I could handle anything at all! it would still be nice to have a friend in real life who I could talk to I guess :/
leahmusic96 leahmusic96 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 18 in Community

unfortunately most people on this planet are ********......you'll find a few good friends along the way....hold them dear......

Best Answer

if you ever want to chat with me, let me know. I'd be happy to listen to what you have to say.

Best Answer

I'm here. I will listen. :)

Best Answer

wats up

Best Answer

I know EXACTLY how you feel and can definitely relate, its why I'm here myself. If it wasn't for this site I might have lost my sanity.😥

Best Answer

Do you have any friends your own outside ep. Sometimes you can never be sure who you are sharing your problems with on here.

Best Answer

so wazup, were all here for you :)

Best Answer

Maybe because you are there for them and help, they don't consider the fact you have your own problems.

Best Answer