cattie18 cattie18 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 23, 2012

There is someone that cares about you. And I could say the same about bad things happening to me. I used to be able to look on the bright side and find a silver lining. Im having a harder time now, but still.. I don't take it personally. It scares the living hell out of me sometimes wondering what comes next, concidering the deal handed to me is a continuous struggle. If you ever need to talk your more than welcome to contact me, I'm going through a lot right now myself so I don't know how much help I could be, but I need someone to talk to, and so do you it seems. Maybe we could help each other i some way. :/

Best Answer

thanks so much....i hope i can be some help

Best Answer

I care about everyone, so you can never say that no one cares about you again :D

Best Answer

Quit whining. Everyone has someone that cares for them and bad things happen to all of us.

Best Answer

This comment reinforces the feeling that some people have that no one cares. The lack of empathy.

Best Answer

There's no point in being soft on anyone. People need the truth even if it hurts.

Best Answer

You are so right. Some people just don't get it. "There's no point in being soft on anyone. People need the truth even if it hurts." This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. In fairness, I can't imagine he has any idea whatsoever what that sounds like to a depressed person. Some people are so angry and pathetic they see compassion as a weakness. It appears this is one of those people. I'm just happy he's not in any position to cause any real damage. Because you know he would. Astounding how clueless people are.

Best Answer

Ya, maybe I was in a bad mood, but I would honestly I would rather know the truth. I am actually a nice person. I just hate seeing this kind of ****. All this coming from someone that is accusing me.

Best Answer

Follow a good life path and rely on yourself

Best Answer

Bad things happen to good people all of the time. Dont lose faith, stick stay positive and good things will happen soon

Best Answer

It's the same for everybody, it's life...sad story. True fact.

Best Answer

Lifes a kick in the teeth. Its something u have to get use to

Best Answer

I have reached a full three score in years, and woefully, there are only two things I have learned that are constant, and really matter;<br />
1. Don't sweat the small s***, and besides our health, and the health of our loved ones, EVERYTHING is small s***.<br />
2. Love changes EVERYTHING.<br />
Living my life true to these two issues has allowed me to deal with everything that has come along...even resisting suicide. I am NOT attempting to be crass or funny...think about these two things, and I challenge other forms of mantra. I am open and eager to hear about others.

Best Answer

Thats why EP is here. If its that bad then you need to work to change it, not just complain about it, because then nothing will get better. You dont know what others have been through. Do you think Temple Grandin would be who she is today if she just sat around all day complaining? What about MLK? Bob Geldof? Betty Williams? No, they got up and did something. What about me? If i didint stop whining then i'd still be with my mom who only loves me when we're in public. Otherwise i'd be with her for he to tell me how ugly fat and worthless i am. Just watch this video:<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY

Best Answer

Its your time to try and fix things........Best wishes

Best Answer

Bad things happen to good people all the time, your just not looking in the right direction. Stop navel starring and look at what other people are going through, offer to help them, and in turn your troubles will diminish over time.

Best Answer

porbably has something to do with your Emo attitude. trust me the more you lighten up the better things tend to look because your focusing on positive things and not negative things.

Best Answer

You're not the only one.

Best Answer