I remember the last time i was pregnant i was 8 months along i dropped a lot of papers and books i was carrying in school i was having a hard time bending over to get them and nobody helped me just looked at me
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

I think you are looking in the wrong places.... One should never look for high school teens to help other teens, expecially ones they don't know.

Best Answer

That's because kids in school are often pretty mean ...

People in general do help each other in the real world.

Best Answer

It is about the "age" (the twenty-first century) that we live in through media convincing us that we should be in a hurry to get as much done in our lives as we can.

This takes away the time that we have to stop and help others, UNLESS our moral ethics kick in and we stop to help anyway.

Best Answer

Thanks for the like Lushiro. : )

Best Answer

Thats so mean. I am so sorry you actually had to go through this. People can be very insensitive and inconsiderate. But one thing I know, I wouldve helped you for sure. *Hugs*

Best Answer

not everyone........i blame it on extremely poor parentin......

Best Answer

god helps those who help themselves...

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

so im selling crowbars... $15 ea ;)

Best Answer

I think that is a rarity. I can't imagine that happening in most places.

Best Answer

why? 'cause I'm not a "nobody" =D jk

Best Answer

In most cases, it's fear of being hit with a lawsuit.

Best Answer

you are reading too much in to a small incident may be you looked like not the types who would accept help.

Best Answer

It's empire baby and this train ain't stopping until it derails. When the Irish potato famine occurred Johnathan Swift wrote a satirical editorial in the paper suggesting it was every Brit's duty to eat Irish babies. For his efforts he received several thousand letters from people asking where they could buy their Irish babies and find recipes. It's dog-eat-dog and nice-guys-finish last. Even our sporting events have come to resemble the Roman gladiators killing each other.

What we need is a new Jesus to show crucify and show us the light! Or maybe just an end to the conservative madness.

Best Answer