sharon171 sharon171 26-30 14 Answers Jun 3, 2012

Some people are just too ignorant, but I think the coming generations are looking past it, I can only hope that soon in our future we will no longer have racism, or even 'races' period. But we're humans, we will always find something stupid to hate each other over if it's not skin color

Best Answer

People like that will always find something negative to say about anything. They cannot appreciate the beauty in having variation of skin color. They are sad, it is their loss to be hung up on these things.

Best Answer

People are like Catfish. Once skinned you can't tell them apart.

Best Answer

Turn us inside out and we are all the same.

Best Answer

it has been proven that black people are likely to be more intelligent just remember that next time.

Best Answer

I'm black (milk chocolate colored ) sista I love my color I would like to be a shade darker I love my dark skin.Some people love it and some don't just as with anything. Love your skin U will be surprise how much they really love your color

Best Answer

They focus on it because it is easy. Actually getting to know and appreciate someone takes an amount of time and effort that most people can't be bothered with.

Best Answer

I am white but i can change my skin color.. needs to stay in sun for a lot longer...haha..

Best Answer