Sophia71 Sophia71 31-35, F 10 Answers Sep 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Some existentialists say it is all explained by the fear of death. This is the only thing that causes pain. Rejection is in fact a death. Some Mystics say that as spiritual beings we connect ourselves to others through invisible chords of pure energy. We have more of these chords connected to some people than others and rejection forcibly removes these chords. Pain is associated with damaged chords and persists until these chords self repair. Then there is time heals all wounds and time wounds all heels which says Karma catches up with those who do not value the well being of others.

Best Answer

Rejection hurts because it makes you feel as if you aren't good enough. To heal from it realize you are better than the person who rejected you. Or whatever Cliche you want to role with today.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Rejection can be rather disturbing but you have to realize that some places you just do not belong in , trust me , it's for the best , you might be missing something better in other places.

Time will heal all , but it shouldn't heal because it shouldn't hurt in the first place besides life is too short for too much suffering.

Take Care

Best Answer

time and distance

Best Answer

Time.

Best Answer

Yes time but meanwhile what?

Best Answer

I find music tends to help me get my frustrations out. You can always tell my mood by my music. You don't want to see me in an Otep and Kittie mood...

Best Answer

Don't encourage her bitchassness that's a weakness

Best Answer

Don't be a *****.

Best Answer

They say you are what you eat. You must eat alot of dicks...

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Not you Sophia <3
The asshat KeezyDerp who keeps trolling all the questions.

Best Answer

Oh ok thanks.

Best Answer

Hardy ****** har! What took you so long? Did you have to google that, because you lack the brain power to come up with something original enough to be at least halfway decent! I mean level with me **** you can do better than that!

Best Answer

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.

Best Answer

Good i like kinky ****.

Best Answer

Sorry, married, so, as the saying goes: only in your fantasies. I love writing fantasies =^.^=
Got any good ideas for some?

Best Answer

of course i have tons!

Best Answer

Feel free to message them to me. I can write your naughty little fantasies into a story and post it. No worries, I will credit you if you want, or leave you anonymous if you want. I have already wrote a few people's fantasies into short stories.

Best Answer

It don't hurt me. Makes me laugh

Best Answer

Thank you for not encouraging that hoe *** behavior

Best Answer

You r lucky, I do get affected by it.

Best Answer