EosAthenaEcho EosAthenaEcho 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Health

you gotta figure out what you want the most

Best Answer

Sometimes in getting what you need you do sacrifice a bit of your humanity and dignity. Have to weigh the pros and cons

Best Answer

I have alot of pros for you.

Best Answer

; ) You have been a good friend to me ty

Best Answer

I suppose it current feels like a choice between the head and heart. I ultimately understand that need requires greater attention .. But to satisfy those aspects, i must give up on what makes me most content..? My pro and con lists are insufficient in this for evident reasons! How can you make yourself unhappy?

Best Answer

Well.....I am making myself unhappy in certain ways for the greater good of my situation....the benefits for my sacrifice outweigh the cons of it.

Best Answer

Detach yourself from mortal attachments and you'll achieve far greater desires above normalcy of humanity.

Best Answer

That is very wise.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Fast and Pray for a good amount of time, asking God to bring it all Together HIS WAY, and not some man-made idea. <><

Best Answer

Its the conflict of all humanity. Wants conflict with need in all aspects of our world. If we lived on a need basis only the world would be a much better place to live.

Best Answer

get what you need.

Best Answer