at least it seems that way looking at stories, confessions, etc on ep, it seems more men than women are interested in this? why do you think this is?
jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 18 Answers Aug 3, 2009

My gracious! This internet thing has ruined men! In my day, a man wanted to knock the socks off of any other man who even looked at his wife! Its the **** they watch. Its the ****. Sex is a spectator sport for men now, even with their own women!

Best Answer

I think for many guys there are two sides to it... most guys will never admit they fear not being able to satisfy a woman totally and completely because of the differences on how we experience things sexually... women are multi-orgasmic while men tend not to be.

The other side is that most men tend to be immature and think more is better... they see two women as twice the love, satisfaction and fulfillment... they do not see how they turn a beautiful thing into something warped and ruin it.

I want to be everything for the woman I love... I want to satisfy her, fulfill her and complete her and I want to do it with all that I am... do I honestly think I can? Some days "yes", some days "no" and some days "maybe" but I love the journey of trying and learning and growing together. Most guys don't get the journey until way later in life!

That's my thoughts anyways.

Best Answer

Men have the ability to separate emotions and sex more easily than women do, it's one of the reasons we look at other women whilst in a relationship without any feeling of guilt. As a general rule we will adopt a look but don't touch policy, and respect that monogamy is what women usually want, but asking most men to stop having urges, either to "share" his girlfriend or lust after others is like asking a woman to stop having a period

Best Answer

I don't know why it is a guy thing, but I can tell you, when I am in love, I do NOT want to see my lover with someone else! I love that person with all of my body, all my soul and all that I am. Plus, when I am in love like that, I want and expect the same kind of passion coming back at me. The idea of sharing my love or having my love not want me exclusively is NOT an option. I also have total respect for my partner, so the idea of trading him or her around as if s/he were not fully human never even occurs to me. I just don't understand how someone would not want to give and get total devotion.

Best Answer

Hm, I will, I guess, be the first and only woman on here to say.... i don't know if more men or women enjoy this, but I enjoy watching my boyfriend with other women... And no it's not just a fantasy it has happened. It was actually one of my best friends and my boyfriend (whom I have now been with for 5.5 years. I thought they might be attracted to each other physically and knew they wouldn't ever do anything about it... Until one night I was like "You two should kiss.. I want to watch.." and one thing led to another and well... there you go. lol. I was involved of course because I thought it was hot and couldn't stay out of it. Haha. I know some say they don't like to share because they connect it with love and the person is all their's or whatever, but to me there is "making love" and just having sex... and sex is fun. Fun to do and fun to watch. So why not experiment right? You might like it too ;)

Best Answer

Because women tend to be much more territorial.

Best Answer

I think maybe the question is a sexist one,...but i'll give some benefit of doubt....Men and women are different you see..In the end we are in total balance,..becos thats the yin and yang law of the universe..Really i think you could also ask..why do women want to be attractive to every single bloke on the planet,..even if they are married?...I know many many men who would absolutely HATE to see their patner being shared around like that.Obviously men however are wired up differently than women..Still there is a lot of variation..Men probably need thrills more than women...Sometimes thats a good thing,.sometimes not..Either way it does seem that men get 'bashed' whatever they do..Too possessive one day...too much sharing the next.

Best Answer

have you read any of the story's the wives are just as in involved as the men are there very hot story's . and there's not one of them would trade a thing . for the way they live. there happy that is all that matter's you can read i live in a sexless marriage . i think you would change your mind chocjoe2

Best Answer

Perhaps woman dont admit to it as easily?

Best Answer

Query: Is this a fantasy, or something they have actually done and know they enjoy? I'm thinking there is more fantasizing than doing. Either way, I do think it has origins in performance anxiety. Turns them on to see the woman pleasured/satisfied and they don't feel quite up to the task--ergo a stand-in.

I don't know if the premise of greater male interest is true...I imagine there are women who fantasize along these lines...perhaps they have greater personal insight and so don't need to post about it. Hard to say.

To the young men asserting an evolutionary right of polygamy:

I have never bought into the evolution theory of male roving eyes. Just BS justification.

Seems to me proto-women and their progeny would find survival/reproduction much enhanced by having multiple big-game hunters at their service, rather than relying on a "single point of failure." Ideally, the men wouldn't even be sure which progeny were theirs--so as to further commit them to the group effort.

Actually, there are some tribal people who live this way. Families with many husbands supporting one wife and her kids.

Personally, I am capable of finding another man attractive, but my powerful sense of loyalty would preclude developing the thought, let alone acting on it. That is, as long as the man in question is following the same path. If he starts saying or doing things that indicate I have competition for his affections/desire--all bets are off.

What's good for the goose, darlin...

Best Answer

Some men have difficulty separating fantasy from reality.

Too much p**n perhaps?

Best Answer

But there are plenty of women who want that. It's just socially unacceptable for women to admit it.

(I'm not saying I do, btw, lol, I'm just answering your question.)

Best Answer

I'll answer your question with a Question ...

"What is the one thing SOME men think about most of the time?"

Best Answer

Bit of a stupid question really,so u r saying that the men that r sharing there wives,the wives don't want to or r being forced to,where there is a man sharing,there is a woman receiving.so i would say its 50/50

Best Answer

the question must not be too stupid else why would you bother to stop and answer it? and yes, i have read stories here by wives, or ex wives i should say, that entered that lifestyle because that's what the husband wanted moreso than them wanting it themselves.

Best Answer

I don't think it's just a man thing. I know some women get turned on by the thought of their man sleeping with another woman. I don't know why and I am not about to speculate. In my case, however, I have found that in certain types of relationships it does enhance my sexual satisfaction. Note that I said "in certain types of relationships". If I'm head over heals "in love" with a woman, then NO. I want her all to my self. If I like the girl and she is sexy, then it turns into a competition. The thought of her being with another man makes me produce more *** and it makes me *** so much harder. In my subconscious, I want her to be pregnant by me, not anyone else. So I can see why someone would enjoy seeing their partner with someone else, because it would raise the stakes (it will be my baby or someone else's baby) and thus making sex more significant, which in turn makes sex more satisfactory, and that is all what we all want - satisfaction!

Best Answer