BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 5 Answers Jul 26, 2012

I dont think its has anything to do with you or how you feel about her. eventhough you want to make it better seems like she has some issues to deal with on her own. If she doesn't want help there's nothing you can do except stay and feel crappy with her or leave and move on. If there's one thing I've learned you can't save people who don't want to be saved.

Best Answer

If she is "beating herself up" all the time she must be in a great deal of pain. It's hard to care abiout someone else in that place.

Best Answer

She's been through so much, I know that. But every time I try and comfort her she just jerks away and says "I'm fine". I wish she'd let me help her....

Best Answer

She doesn't care, hence, the other person in the picture that she "loves"

Best Answer

I'm sure she does care, but not for herself it seems. I know her other "love" is just another crow on the power line, but can she see that?

Best Answer

I meant that it's hard to stop beating yourself up for someone else. You said " doesn't she know I love her" I'm saying your love won't make it stop. I'm not familiar with that "crow on the power line" what does it mean?

Best Answer

"crow on the power line". Leaving if they are dissatisfied with one thing or another that someone has said or done. No questions asked.

Best Answer

If she doesn't care for herself then why is she doing what she wants and hurting you?

Best Answer

Her methods confuse me as wel...

Best Answer

dont blame her a bit. If I had a boyfriend like you, I'd beat myself up too!

Best Answer