amy143 amy143 26-30, F 14 Answers May 4, 2012

...nothing puts me a worse mood! Just being at the mall with my daughters makes me nuts. Blech. Give me a good yard sale - and I am all over it.

Best Answer

I don't like shopping at all. I'd rather head into a store with a short list, get in and get out, within 20 minutes. Just not my thing

Best Answer

Conversely...and I hesitate to put this in print...I kind of like shopping...not all the time...But, hey, I'll go with ya ladies...

Best Answer

cause we're shallow, materialistic and without substance?

Best Answer

actually, I am quite fascinating. Only boring and bored people find me boring

Best Answer

dislike :(

Best Answer

I am devastated

Best Answer

HA HA..... I am a woman and I HATE shopping..... all that girly girl stuff makes me want to puke !! Explains why I don't get along with women...... I have always had guy friends....

Best Answer

There's lots of women like you and me gosling, who HATE shopping!!! "all that girly stuff makes me want to puke" lmao at that

Best Answer

Because the female of this species is culturally adjusted to be the gatherer, the home-maker. It's what you are hard-wired to do. And don't forget to go by the liquor store while you're out, ok?

Best Answer

cause we are living in a material world and I am a material girl

Best Answer

I HATE SHOPPING !!!!!! It is NOT fun and puts me in a HIDEOUS MOOD !!

Best Answer

“A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn’t fit, you can’t exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags…”

― Sophie Kinsella, Confessions of a Shopaholic

Best Answer

Cause sometimes getting pretty and novelty things makes us feel like a lil child on Christmas morning

Best Answer

I have no idea. I went on a shopping spree today, and i LOVED it lol :)

Best Answer

wealth is comfortable, which is conducive for creating a family.

Best Answer