AyreWolf AyreWolf 51-55, M 42 Answers Jul 19, 2012

A lady of the evening told me this story , Give a handsome man affection and he thinks he's doing you a favor but give an ugly man the same affection and he treats you as a goddest for life .

Best Answer

Good answer. And oh so true.

Best Answer

Thank you , Now at My age good home cookin matters the most , Then she's even more than a goddest to me .

Best Answer

goddess my friend

Best Answer

cause the standard of beauty for women is higher than that for men. Men need to be functional, women need to be attractive.

Best Answer

I am attracted to a mans brain..not his pockets..<br />
bulgling with money, or whatever he may think is his gift to women

Best Answer

ZOMBIES!!

Best Answer

Maybe that "beautiful" woman doesn't see herself as a "beautiful woman"? Maybe she happens to love him for who he is and how she is when she's with him, and looks don't even factor into the equation? Perhaps neither of them are shallow and they know that looks don't make a good relationship- compatibility and chemistry does?

Best Answer

Personality, confidence!! But there does have to be something thats attractive about them too. Like thier eyes, smile, something.

Best Answer

Because the one person who truly treats her like a queen is also the one who thinks he does not deserve her...

Best Answer

Because women have class

Best Answer

Because women looks for good qualities in a man's personality.

Best Answer

Funny, I or we say the same thing about guys.

Best Answer

cause wise women are not so superficial, and they know what's really important and a<br />
man begins to look more attractive as you fall in love with him and we know that!

Best Answer

Whenever you see a really good looking woman with an Ugly man or vise versa.<br />
You can be sure MONEY is involved .

Best Answer

an uglier guy may appreciate the woman better because he wants to keep her more than a good looking guy that feels "ehh! if this chick leaves me there are hundreds of others out there who would love to go on a date with me!"

Best Answer

Well, first off beauty or ugliness is in the eye of the beholder. Second, perhaps the ladies in question are seeking something beyond mere physical appearance such as a good heart, or a sense of humor, or intelligence, manners, or pick one. Third, the heart wants what the heart wants and any argument you are trying to make to the contrary ba<x>sed on an assumed logic that physical appearance is is the sole and best criteria for selecting a mate will fall flat.

Best Answer

Women are attracted to money and power primarily. Looks only for one night stands. Money and power for relationships

Best Answer

Sad but true. Usually this is shallow.

Best Answer

Because she has low self-esteem and prob got cheated on a lot so she finds an ugly guy no girl wants and just settles

Best Answer

tried that once - got cheated on. it was pooey :(

Best Answer

Because he either is rich or has a huge ****.

Best Answer

Because women are less about looks and more about money, social dominance and intelligence.

Best Answer

They either have deep pockets or a silver tongue.

Best Answer

Double standard

Best Answer

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer