serenitypending serenitypending 41-45, M 19 Answers Feb 16, 2012

I think there are people who just don't respect him no matter what he does. I think if he walked on water on the sabbath, the Pharisees would accuse him of working on the sabbath and destroying the moral fabric of the nation. Fortunately the President is a very cool headed individual for which I'm thankful. Otherwise I see all these people who call him stupid and want to see his transc<x>ript. Folks you can't get into grad school with a crappy gpa. And you don't get to be the head of harvard law review if you are stupid. When people say that stuff they are just showing their own stupidity. But America is the home of stupid people as well as smart people. I wish instead of having a voter identification card it was a requirement that you had to have an IQ of at least 130 to vote but then what would the tea party do.

Best Answer

You are not living in the real world. It is who you know and what they can do for other people.

Best Answer

My father used to say that to me all the time... Now he is the one not living in the real world. He has dementia. I don't know what your diagnosis is.

Best Answer

They still can't get over a semi-black man being President?

Best Answer

I believe its a subliminal message. It shows a lack of respect to the most powerful man in the world. No matter your opinion on PRESIDENT OBAMA he is the president voted in by the people. I don’t know or really care who is responsible for its childish. Most people forget how fortunate we are in this country, We all need to stop worrying about what President Obama hasn't done or what he should or shouldn't do for us and DO IT OURSELVES. This is AMERICA if we want a better life its OUR responsibility to make those changes. Remember our economy has been on a downward trend for decades. It didn’t just start when President Obama took office and I am pretty sure its going to take longer than 4 years to fix it.

Best Answer

This country is not great any more. It has been going down for the last 40 years because of his kind!

Best Answer

Since you didn't say what his kind was I'm curious about what you think your kind is? If you mean Republican(( I'm being charitable here)) It was Ronald Reagan that deregulated pension plans and allowed corporations to raid pension plans for cash flow and allowed defined benefit plans to be terminated. It was Ronald Reagan who never once during his administration mentioned AIDS at a time when AIDS was first known to be epidemic. And it was Nancy Reagan who consulted her astrologer for what the President should do next. To be fair to him he was already showing signs of Alzheimer although the world at large didn't know it yet.

Best Answer

Why do you have to put labels on people? You have no idea how the American sheeple are being led down the wrong path look around and see how this country is being run.

Best Answer

I didn't put a label on any one. Your evasion is disingenuous. You were the one who bandied his kind about:
Your quote: This country is not great any more. It has been going down for the last 40 years because of his kind!
Whose kind where you referring to?

Best Answer

Because he doesn't act presidential.

Best Answer

in what way

Best Answer

In the way that matters.

Best Answer

He doesn't have to act like hes the President. HE IS The PRESIDENT.

Best Answer

Because he is a boy trying to do a mans job, so they try keep the lie alive.

Best Answer

You probably don't even realize how racist that statement is... or maybe you do. In any case that says more about you then it does about him.

Best Answer

Think what you want, but if you did that bad at your job you would be fired. Some people should wake up and see how bad this government is!

Best Answer

Personally I think he is doing a great job at not loosing his temper. Its hard for me to believe that I live in America and at the same time there are all these Tea Partiers. I don't even like the name they hijacked from the original Tea Party. I feel like they will only be happy if they totally destroy this country. Some of them say they are Christian and conservative but then they obviously have never read Acts because whenever he does something to try to help the common good they accuse him of being a Communist. Then after awhile they go back to calling him Moslim. with the intent being to insult him. I wouldn't mind if they just attacked his policies but they also attack him personally

Best Answer

You have to earn the title of President, you only have to be borne male to have the title of Mr.

Best Answer

same old crap maply, just whine on

Best Answer

Do you want some cheese with that whine - mr. orion

Best Answer

Just call him B

Best Answer

MR PRESIDENT IS MORE APPROPRIATE.<br />
IT SHOW HOW MUCH THEY THINK OF HIM.....

Best Answer

his certainly is. anyone that can put up with all the blame for what that dipcrap Bush did and not point the finger deserves a lot of respect, and President Obama deserves just that. flush the f.r.e.n.j. and the smell they leave everywnere

Best Answer

Are you referring to the mr 0bama that has spent trillions and accomplished zero.

Best Answer

Uh sorry where are you getting your facts? fox news?
The OMB has consistently said that President Obama has spent significantly less than his predecessor. I consider them more creditable than Fox news or Newsmax.

Best Answer

So that makes it okay for 0bama to waste trillions of taxpayers money ? As long as he waste less than some others? I love how you liberals think that anything your guy does is okay as long as you can find some other bad actor that did worse.

Best Answer

Clinton was Mr. Clinton, Bush was Mr. Bush- It's their Thang

Best Answer

My memory differs. I think if you were to look back even yours would Babz...think on this one

Best Answer

Add "mr. clinton" section to my Google News homepage
Add "Mr. Bush" section to my Google News homepage

Best Answer

"Even" mine would...I wasn't that drunk

Best Answer

Because he is not eligible to be President. <br />
However, the left wing media always called President Bush, Mr Bush.

Best Answer

They show such a lack of respect for this president. Scott Pelley just said "Mr." two times in row close together so I guess it s not really for variety like they try to say. Shame on you Scott Pelley!

Best Answer

five minutes ago on national news they said mr. Obama and president bush in the same sentence. Its ridiculous and disrespectful.

Best Answer

They also have done that with "governor" Romney (when he s not even that currently) while shamefully using "Mr." for our current president. shamefully using "Mr."

Best Answer

see previous question, same subject...<br />
"I was watching the news the other day and I noticed that the news anchor addressed president Obama as Mr. Obama. Do you"

Best Answer

i am appalled by the blatant disrespect my fellow americans are showing. you all sound like elementary children. My generation was taught to be respectful. I had several teachers in my life that i did not like. My parents wouldn't let me change...i had to deal with it. Now i did not vote for President Obama. The majority of Americans did. Deal with it. He is the President, he deserves respect not matter what he has or has not done. You are teaching your children to grow up being disrespectful. That is one reason the desire to live in america is failing Grow up, take some manner classes or talk to a person over 50 that was taught manners. Some things you say at home needs to stay in your home. Do not bring your hate outside your home.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I believe it's a sign of disrespect to not call him "President" He earned that title TWICE!!! So for all you haters and racist. Deal with it because he's already won. Nothing you say or do will ever change or take away this mile stone in history.

Best Answer