vanity is not gonna last forever
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

There is no big deal Things get sadder the more you really look into them and understand that not many people care too much about each other except for how they look and what they wear.

Best Answer

When did you figure that out?

Best Answer

When Jerry Spring first came on TV I think I was 9

Best Answer

I agree with you 100% ! unfortunately, society is so screwed up, that they dictate when you're old enough to have a relationship with someone. however, I believe that love knows no bounderies or age limits. love comes in all ages.....it's been around forever, and will still be around after we're gone. :)

Best Answer

I think it's harder for people who have been considered beautiful, to NOT worry about the ageing process. I never thought I was good looking and as a result, I don't worry about getting older.<br />
I can't stand seeing people with those hamster cheeks and slanted eyes. That doesn't look better than a naturally aged face.

Best Answer

same here, i never thought of myself as beautiful so i don't care to age. i think every year has new experiences and new is not bad just different;)

Best Answer

Age in terms of what?

Best Answer

omg i have been wondering the same thing. i never understood why it's rude to ask a lady her age nor why people lie about their age. i think it is beyond rediculous. i have a friend who is in his 40s but he lies about his age. ever since i met him 7 years ago he has been 32, 34, 36 then back to 32 hahaha funny thing is that i never ask him. lol

Best Answer

It's not really the age they are concerned about. It's the mental level of maturity it represents they are concerned with. And if it has to do with younger individuals<br />
there physical maturity as well.

Best Answer

If anything, you should come back and complain about this in 10 to 15 years when no one seems to care about you anymore. Not now while you're in your late teens / early 20's.

Best Answer

Society don't really care .. People in power care they might have to help look after them badly

Best Answer