They're bored with their own lives so they're entertaining themselves by judging yours, perhaps! Or they're just close-minded douchebags.

Best Answer

There's a label for people that do that; self appointed guardians of the status quo. Those people believe that you threaten some interest of theirs, and live in fear of you. So naturally, they will feel the need to attack you if you are in their space. I find them pitiable.

Best Answer

People make a big deal out of what they're not used to. Just do what makes you happy, hun. <3

Best Answer

because they don't understand, which makes them afraid.

Best Answer

They are lifeless retards.. Same as some people on here who think they are better than us (queers) and atheist (i am one) ... I understand you for sure I'm tired of people who judge me about my sexuality or beliefs

Best Answer

they are jealous of you.....and some of them really wanna copy you but does not have the dare :)

Best Answer

I see it as an ancient hang over from a time when one in ten women died in childbirth, many men more men died in war, living past fifty was considered a good innings, and many babies and children never survived to adulthood.<br />
Then it made sense to tribal survival to value every reproductive life, and every possible conception.<br />
Teaching kids these values when they are too young to think for themselves helps to perpetuate the survival of religion, because if you don't learn it before the age of reason, the beliefs really do challenge credibility. But the method of transmission is very powerfully successful.<br />
I wonder though, whether it's partly to do with where you live. I never experienced anyone hassling me about it.<br />
I went through a gay phase in my student years. At that time I was studying sculpture in the Bohemian late seventies and early eighties in central London. I also dallied with a woman briefly after my return to Australia. I never experienced anyone hassling me about it.

Best Answer

Fuok em all

Best Answer

They do so because people have double standards all the time. They cannot inspire others in any ways, all they could do is to despise others, who-so-ever is not following their way of life.<br />
I hate such people who believe that someone's personal life is a public matter to discuss.

Best Answer

but the society don't take it as their responsibility! see the fact now? it's a horrible vice!!

Best Answer

Hate is a drug.

Best Answer