they dont like that we accept more then one idea and in that since we are free, so keep accepting more the one idea. :)

Best Answer

Irrational beliefs.

Best Answer

Our freedoms for one; or history of interference in the politics of other countries, for another

Best Answer

It's more like the people from other countries don't like people from the U.S

Best Answer

Countries don't. People do.

Best Answer

what about north korea ?

Best Answer

You mean the oppressed citizens that are basically enslaved by Kim Jong-Un? They likely pray for help from the U.S.

Best Answer

Well since I said they LIKELY pray for it, I can't cite an instance where they actually did. So what you're saying is, I should accept that maybe I'm being lied to by the biased media and Kim Jong-un is actually a decent man and leader of his country? Dude?

Best Answer

More decent than Kim Jong-un? Really? You're reaching, and you know you are. So just stop.

Best Answer

Not every Russian idolizes him, see ***** Riot

Best Answer

Fine, I'll accept that, not like I'm a fan of them. But certainly there are many Russians who dislike Putin.

Best Answer

Again I ask, are you insinuating that I accept that Kim Jong-un may possibly be a decent man and leader of his country?

Best Answer

Really? What did these reports say?

Best Answer

Did it occur to you that there have been MANY reports where if people there show discontent they are put to death?

Best Answer

What does that have to do with what I originally said? You are reaching again.

Best Answer

You can't just make it up as you go along dude

Best Answer

So we don't live in a better environment than those in North Korea do?

Best Answer

So you don't have an answer then?

Best Answer

that's not the us is way better than that damn country

Best Answer