Some women dont know how to give and receive pleasure. They have not gotten to know themselves very well. They cannot enjoy doin that until they have a better understanding of their own sexuality.

Best Answer

I used to hate giving bjs. A guy I used to like a few years back, I was giving him one and I ended up throwing up cause he smelled so bad. It was so gross. But I give bjs to my fiance all the time. At least he smells good and doesn't make me want to throw up.

Best Answer

Because wieners are gross. All up in your face like a one eyed weasel.

Best Answer

Because penises are disgusting and the price is too low.

Best Answer

Wow..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:) one woman's opinion anyway

Best Answer

Nah, it's an objective fact that penises are disgusting. There may be other factors like a woman feels like the man is taking advantage of her AND his penis is disgusting. Or that she's uncomfortable giving pleasure without receiving any, doesn't feel he reciprocates enough, or that the act is degrading in some way. So, if you want a lady friend to go down on your stinky shlong, I'd say wash up and be willing to offer some taco munching in return.

Best Answer

Wow..

Best Answer

Hey, you wanted to know!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

That doesn't answer for all the women that do like it.

Best Answer

If she says she likes it, she's just being nice. That will probably end after a while. Lol.

Best Answer

This is interesting and insightful.. but way too jaded

Best Answer

I want to know this too.

Best Answer

Its about power.

Best Answer

Elaborate?

Best Answer

There is power to absorb with the senses as a man moans with pleasure.

Best Answer

Power?

Best Answer

How does this explain why some women do and some dont??

Best Answer

You can make a man weak with pleasure and if your on top of your game at it there is confidence that comes by knowing he will want more of the same.

Best Answer