MalakimSilvertongue MalakimSilvertongue 16-17, F 15 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Community

Because there's no reason to want to get to know a random person on the internet like that. You have to be interesting before most people will think to have questions about you.

And, for the most part, if I personally wanted to get to know someone, I'd private message them and ask them about themselves, so when someone just out of the blue asks people to ask them questions, well isn't that what we're doing already on the Q&A?

Best Answer

...because, too many offer it and too few actually respond.

After a while it has become a standard no commitment question that has no real meaning or cause for response.

Why do you think they make fun of it?

Best Answer

I don't have a clue why, or didn't atleast, as to why some makes fun of it - but the answers on this thread has given me insight as to why some people do it :)

Best Answer

Glad I answered and asked you a real question then.
Thanks for the answer.
I will watch for more of your inquiries.

Best Answer

What do you think of straight cross dressers-I have photos.

Best Answer

Maybe they're immatures. The one who asks or who answers or both.

Best Answer

Not all people who ask this type of questions give a genuine and honest answer all the time. This attracts such responses then, because not every one seriously believes this.

Best Answer

Because no one gives a shît about these narcissistic asśhats, pretty much.

Best Answer

Because life is too short to be serious.

If you spend all your youth being serious, you wake up one day to find that your are no longer young and misserable; just old and misserable.

This isn't aimed at anyone just an answer.

Best Answer

Most probably these people are not sure what kind of " dirty" questions they will get despite their age!

Best Answer

Probably true, a lot of the questions asked on the ''ask me anything'' posts are dirty.. personally I find them humoring but most others find them offensive

Best Answer

Good question,you are probably gonna have to find another question to find the ans to your question I guess:)

Best Answer

Perhaps they are dumbfounded by "answer honestly", since they themselves won't answer honestly (at least on the internet) and make it an assumption that nobody else possibly could.

Best Answer

When did they became the Ask Questions page?

Best Answer

ask them...or u may be one of them

Best Answer

I'm not one of them, no, which is why I'm asking

Best Answer

then u have a choice in my anwser

Best Answer

don't know, have you tried asking those people why they do it?

Best Answer

What do you think I'm doing? It's a different wording because if I said ''why do you'' - people get offended :P

Best Answer

well I have no idea sorry, best thing to do is ask those who are actually making fun?

Best Answer

I have by asking this question :) Gotten some answers from people who, judging on their answers, either make fun of them - or can think their way as to why it's done

Best Answer

good ;)

Best Answer