actually does what it says it'll do....I have a BIG problem with plaque and have to get my teeth cleaned FOUR TIMES a year.....when I started using Plax, and got incredible results (time spent on cleaning down by half!) my dentist and hygienist both gave me funny looks when I told them, after the amazing results from the cleaning, what I was using........'oh, the ADA says it's no more effective than just rinsing your mouth out with water".......and 'that's why you don't see TV commericials for it anymore"..........HUH?????? I even looked up the main ingredient in it, and it's something that dissolves calcium & magnesium from the saliva....so WHY would these people claim it does not work, when it does? How about the fact that it'd cut into a dentist's income........anyway, your thoughts, etc., would be appreciated!!
BG43214 BG43214 66-70, M 9 Answers Jan 27, 2012

What qualifications do you have to back up your statement

Best Answer

My dentist gives my kids samples and coupons- I concurr

Best Answer

nothing but the fact that I did not tell the hygienst before the cleaning what I'd used...after, she said it was the shortest amount of time she ever spent on my cleaning, then I told her, and then got the funny look on her face, also on the dentist's when I told him....How in the hell can anyone deny the effectiveness of a product on me, with my 4x a year cleanings? needless to say, I'm now going to aim for 4 months, then maybe even 5 months, between cleanings....more money in my pocket, right?

Best Answer

Samples & coupons for Plax? incredible but good for you...at least you have an 'honest' one!!!

Best Answer

So no qualifications at all sorry you have not made your point at all

Best Answer

At the gym I overheard two dentists I happen to know talking about their practices. They both said having the hygenists cleaning teeth is what raises their profit margins through the roof! So I can see why they would not endorse the product. I was told the EXACT same thing by my hygenist. "It does no more than rinsing with water."

Best Answer

wow so I'm not the only one experiencing this!! kinda sickening, in a way....but everyone has to protect their own interests!! thanks.....

Best Answer

My dentist gives samples to my kids

Best Answer

you're right, don't trust them, they put mercury in fillings!!, it's the same with doctors and they're pharmaceuticals, a lot of them are toxic poisons.

The list of ( side efffects ) EFFECTS of anti depressants is enormous!!

Best Answer

Used to use this years ago, but haven't seen it for ages. Maybe when you brush your teeth, it flushes all the ingredients out. I just brush and use a ordinary mouthwash now. The ones without alcohol are meant to be best, as they don't dry the mouth out

Best Answer

that's great news, i would love to have a bottle, unfortunately its not on the market in trinidad......i used it before when i was in the states....it really really

works....gosh!!!! why are the best things so are hard to get?

Best Answer