bazinga122 bazinga122 18-21, F 18 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Religion

That's clearly an incorrect statement. It makes sense to many people, educated, uneducated. You can say it makes no sense to you.

Best Answer

pah

Best Answer

yes i know it makes sense to others I'm not a freaking retard.

Best Answer

Even if you do not believe, much of what Jesus taught made a whole lot if sense.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

No sense? None? I would say all major religious texts make SOME sense. Are you asking an honest question or are you just making a point?

Best Answer

I can see by your replies that you didn't really ask a question. You were "just itchin' for a fight".

Best Answer

The stories in the bible are nowhere near real, they're just simple stories that might contain a truth or not, perhaps a hidden meaning. Don't believe in what the bible says and don't believe in god, I've read the bible twice already and can't believe people believe in this stuff. However, the bible does contain some good life lessons, that's all. The rest is totally big nonsense.

Best Answer

it's written by people. as a species, WE don't make much sense.

Best Answer

you have not excepted Jesus Christ into your heart. once you open the door for him it will all make since!

Best Answer

because no person can just be made spontanous

Best Answer

You might need to re-read it with someone who can interpret it with you.

Best Answer

oh please i can interpert.....i just see the "silly" too it......life is too complicated for a bang....and human DNA is too complex for two humans to the start

Best Answer

Oh - but it's is writen for us humans who at the level of comprehending details of how things evoupled in reality. A lot of the stories there are given as "examples" (I forget the literal term) and used for society to draw parallels to.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. People need a fetish, they repeat the words and obliterate the most gruesome passages.

Best Answer

do you want to believe what you are reading? i can tell you how to interpret it?

Best Answer

The Bible was written by many people (at least 40 different people) The main Gospels by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are all written "according to" which means how they thought and interpreted it but not necessarily how it actually was, I mean if I write something then it is according to me how I believe or understand it . For this reason there are a lot of discrpancies and contradictions in the Bible (New Testament) Many things were also falsly understood. However, there are some things in the Bible that do make sense but because the true word of God and the word of man have been written in the same book it is no longer possible to tell what are the words of God and which written by man. In the Quran we keep the word of God seperate to the word of man. The Hadiths or Sunnah, the life and habits of Muhammad (s.a.w.) are not in the Quran. The Quran is only the Word of God. Maybe you should try to read the Quran and see if you can make sense of it. I found the Quran much easier and much more logical to read than the Bible. What also makes the Bible difficult to read and understand is because of the translation, many words got lost or changed in translation. The Quran is only the Quran in original Arabic language but there are translations in English but the translation is only a guide and does not count as the Quran.

Best Answer

I don't believe in deities, but some of the information that's in the bible is correct/understandable.

Best Answer

Parables.

Best Answer

The old bible is difficult to interpret, but the new bible is written in modern Enlish, try reading that. Please come back when you have had a read.

Best Answer

i've read both

Best Answer

Then I think you may need someone to explain it to you. I am not religeous but I think the little I have read is understandable.

Best Answer

Because it's all made up ...

Best Answer